2 - Childhood in Another World

Start from the beginning

Students: Wow...

Y/n: That's crazy... But still... maybe that might have some involvement with my reincarnation...? I'm not 100% sure though... I might need to look into the history of it...

*Time-skip*

It's been a few weeks, and we see Y/n, Katia, and Fei going through in the woods. Why are they there? Well, the two thought it would be a fun little adventure, but they quickly got lost, and are trying to find the way back home.

Y/n: Okay... If we go around here... We should hopefully be...

However, they are shocked to find out they're right back where we are.

Katia: Oh no! We're right back where we started.

Fei: *sad baby dragon noises*

Y/n: You two be careful! This might be the work of an enemy stand!

Fei: *confused baby dragon noises*

Katia: Enemy... Stand...? What is that?

Y/n: O-Oh...! No need to worry about that, Katia!

Y/n: I can't tell them that it's a thing from another world!

Katia: What do we do?! We have no way to get back home!!

Y/n: Why don't we use the magic stick?

Katia: Magic stick?

Y/n: Yeah! I grab a stick, hold it up, and whichever way it falls, is the way we go!

Katia: I don't know...

Y/n: Would you rather go through another circle?

Katia: ...Okay, do it.

Y/n: Yes!

Y/n then grabs a stick, and as it drops, it points to the right.

Y/n: I guess that's where we're going!

Katia: It might actually be our way out... I mean, we didn't really try that area before.

The three then start heading towards the area, and they find themselves at the front of a giant cave with crystals all over it.

Katia: I... Don't think is the right place... Should we head back how we came?

Y/n: Yeah... Let's do that...

As the two walk away, Y/n notices that Fei isn't with them.

Y/n: Fei? Fei, where are you?!

Y/n and Katia then start looking around, and Y/n notices Fei going into the cave.

Y/n: There you are!

Katia turns around and notices Y/n running into the cave and grabs Fei.

Y/n: Fei, don't worry me like that! You could've-