2 - Childhood in Another World

A/n: Sorry about the long delay, that was around an entire year! I was hit with a massive blow of writer's block for how to progress the story, so it took a long time to come up with an idea. Also, I had some other stories I wanted to update/finish, so those kinda took top priority. I do hope you'll all forgive me!

No one's POV

It's been about a year since Y/n had gained his familiar, Fei, and he's been having fun with her. Right in the hallways of the mansion, we see Y/n running through them with Fei.

Y/n: Come on Fei!

Fei: *cute baby dragon roar*

As Y/n runs through the halls, he bumps into Noire, having him fall on his butt.

Y/n: Oh crap...

Noire: Young Master, you mother has specifically stated not for you to run in the halls.

Y/n: I know...

Noire: Well, anyways, you should get ready, you have school today.

Y/n: Alright... Come on Fei!

Y/n then runs with Fei through the halls, which gets Noire angry.

Noire: Young Master!!! How many times do we have to go over this?!

Y/n: Sorry, but I gotta get to school! Not going to risk being late!

As Y/n runs with Fei, heading to the carriage, Julia walks up to the young girl.

Julia: Let him be, Noire.

Noire: But My Lady-!

Julia: Yes, I understand! He's the son of a great noble family. And he will mature. Just give him this time to be a child. After all... when political marriages start coming in... his innocence won't last forever.

*Time-skip*

We now see Y/n at school, with many of his classmates looking at him, and his familiar.

Student 1: I can't believe he got a familiar already!

Student 2: I'm kinda jealous of him, though!

Student 3: Maybe Y/n can teach us his secrets and how he did it.

As Y/n notices this, Fei crawls up onto Y/n's lap, and does a little roar, getting awes from everyone in the classroom. Minus Origami.

Katia: You're really to lucky to have gotten a familiar so early as you did.

Y/n: Yeah! Fei is just the cutest!

Fei: *cute baby dragon noises*

As this happens, Mr. Wallace comes in.

Mr. Wallace: Alright everyone, let's begin today's lesson on the history of Mihiodell!

Trapmaster20(Narrating): Mr. Wallace then started talking about the history of the world. I won't bore you with everything, so I'll just give you a quick summary. Many centuries ago, this land was ruled under a dark rule, which allowed demons to do horrible things to the humans of the world. That was until one day, Niasis, the Goddess of Prosperity, came down and fought the darkness that had plagued the land for centuries on end, allowing humans to rise up and create their own rule.

(A/n: I don't remember if I gave the goddess a name in an earlier chapter, but if I did, please let me know, and I'll correct it.)

Mr. Wallace: The war went on for thousands of years, but a chosen hero, blessed by Niasis herself, was granted a powerful sword, and was able to push back the darkness, and the demons haven't been seen since.