Together. With me. So that's a proper date, right?

Why should I stay away from this incredible man like Usagi has told me so? Because of all the bad guys around him? He did say he would quit. He promised me and I believe him. Every single word. He is my hero. My very own personal hero.

He would never lie to me...again.

I'm sitting in my room, dressed in a casual long orange skirt and a nice yellow summer shirt, looking out of the opened glass door of my balcony. Feverishly waiting for him to pick me up for our date.

Our destination of today? The arcade! Where we'll have tons of chocolate parfaits together, stealing a bit of the melting gold from each other, exchanging secret looks and at the same time looking at each other like the biggest, most fabulous love couple of all times!

He's an adult man, I know. But I am not a kid to him. He treads me like a woman, respects me and will be my husband in the future. I am sure about that.

I hear the doorbell ring, telling me that my hero in shining armor will come to sweep me away to our own little world where everything will be alright, safe and cozy. Where no best friends will tell me to stop seeing him, where the enemy can't get us and where I am an adult enough to exchange hot and heavy kisses. And maybe more (oh my God!).

I run to the genkan, open the front door and I see the perfection standing in the threshold, gazing at me with his irresistible eyes, capturing my heart with this trademark smile of him.

He is my man.

"Hi" I press out and gift him with a smile, coming straight from my heart and spreading over my lips which seek for a kiss.

Hey Naru, that's barely a whisper but he opens his arms, allowing me to fall even deeper for him by holding me tight and I can feel sweet murmurs in my hair.

I know I shouldn't be here because of many reasons, but please allow me to take you out on a date. It would make me so happy.

Of course, I nod my head eagerly without saying a single word of agreement to him.

Gently he leads me to the streets of Juban Azabu to the Game Crown Center. I feel like walking on clouds, enjoying every single moment he's with me.

Why I chose the arcade? Simple, I want him in my world. This is where I spend a lot of my free time, where I laugh so hard that I sometimes fell off from chairs, this place is where I feel careless, save and happy.

Curiously he looks around once the automatic doors close behind us. Obviously he has never been in such an amusement place before.

"A video game is always good to start with"

I suggest while pointing at the arcade games. He looks with a slight frown at the name on top of it; "Sailor V".

His face speaks volumes

Um, guess not so. Not sure if a bad guy like me will win there.

I know he rather means it ironically, but I don't think that's funny at all. So I whisper that only he can understand it

"Please don't say that. You are a good guy. Always have been to me."

The look I am rewarded with is painful but also a little spark of fascination for me I find in his eyes. I go on in my silent voice

"You know what? I'll show you how to play without touching the villains who are actually good."

I sit down and put a coin into the machine. The familiar sound of the arcade game starts and I quickly dive into the capturing world of video games. Behind me I feel his presence, watching every move I make when I try to defeat the enemies in this game I've played uncountable times.