Day 6 - Wish

Dear lovely readers!

It's Sailor Moon rare pair week 2022 day 6 theme is WISH and I feel more than excited to participate in it! Every now and then I leave my convenient couch and write about other cute couples than UsaMamo (although I have to admit they are my all time favorite lovebirds with their fighting and over centuries stretched love story).

This time though I fell in love with an idea about a rare pairing I have hardly seen fanfic about but have realized that there are tons of artwork existing in the internet. I always wanted to write something about them cos they would have made such a cute couple together.

So what if... Naru and Nephrite had a little bit more time with each other in the 90s anime?

I don't own Sailor Moon but maybe there's a next life when I get the chance to.

——————————-

No. He isn't.

He simply cannot!

Masato Sanjoin... he isn't a bad guy at all.

Not like Usagi have said when she had warned me to ever meet him again. She had left me standing in the threshold with a mixed feeling of confusion, anger and concern. Usagi is my best friend since kindergarten. The person I can trust the most in the world. But this time she cannot be right at all with her judgement.

Masato Sanjoin, no...Nephrite-Sama. That's his real name.

He isn't a bad guy at all. I keep telling me this over and over again.

The first time I met him it was love at first sight. Might sound a bit queasy I know, but I can't help it. It's simply true. Some further brief encounter followed on a regular basis until it ended up in a very romantic evening at the embassy when he told me that I was the most wonderful girl in the world.

He might have lied a lot to me before but he didn't lie to me at that time. He proofed it with his actions after I defeated him against Sailor Moon in the park. He freed me out of hell. From his, um work mates? To be honest, they were very scary and I thought I would die.

But ever since heros like Sailor Moon stepped into this world I started to believe that there was more than us simple human beings on Earth. And since I've met this wonderful man I started to believe in magic.

Nephrite.

It was a bumpy road until he revealed his true identity to me, though. I have to admit that. However, the circumstances with this evil organization he was involved with explained a lot of his behavior towards me. Sometimes he was hot, whispering me so wonderful words and promises in my ear and the next moment he was cold as ice, yelling at me that I must be Sailor Moon and making me feel all dizzy with trying to suck energy out of me. That was weird indeed.

But thankfully this is no longer the case cos after we talked in the park he opened up to me, telling me the truth about his background. And this gentleman even carried me bridal style! Unconditionally I was falling so hard at this moment, even if I was terrified what I had experienced just minutes before with his cruel work mates.

Surely, not my first time I was captured by the dark kingdom crew, before them there were several monsters trying to kill me, but Nephrite-Sama is the first of this group who had made up his mind and wants to protect me.

In his arms I feel save.

He was simply gorgeous to me when we were both sitting under a tree in the park at this chilly night and... that was when he kind of asked me out.

Okay, it was rather me who started to speak of this chocolate parfait and asking him if his evil organization has something like a free day but he suggested to put this thought into action.