Moon Light

You wake up not fully remembering what happened yesterday. Soon realizing something is off about your room.

Y/N: "Why is everything upside down? Why can't I move my limbs?"

You look up towards the ceiling, seeing your encased in webbing.

Y/N: "Rachnera, can you untie me please, it's time for me to make breakfast."

She cuts you down and you fall on your neck and land on your back.

Y/N: *Ow, oh. I guess this position can't be that bad.* you thought seeing under her top.

You get up and head to the head to the kitchen, tuning into the news for something to listen to.

Newscaster: "Lock your doors tonight folks, it's a full moon, meaning the midnight bandit should strike again. More at 6, and now for weather."

Several minutes later.

Y/N: "Rachnera, breakfast is ready."

You set the table, and decide to break a forming awkward silence.

Y/N: "So Rachnera, as your host 'family' I thought that maybe we should get to know each other."

Rachnera: "I'll tell you about my past when I need to."

Y/N: "Well, how about I start then. I work as a... cartoonist, poor topic to start with." you say not wanting to say your actual profession.

Phone alarm: "BEEP BEEP BEEP. Wake the hell up, it's time to go to work."

You finish up breakfast, get dressed, and head off to work. Before you leave Rachnera catches your attention.

Rachnera: "Breakfast was delicious honey." she said with a smile.

Hearing this, you blush a little, returning from work hours later. You make dinner and have some small talk.

Rachnera: "I always viewed myself as more of a house wife than anything." she says giving you a seductive smirk.

Hearing this you blush, unable to tell if she's being serious of just teasing you. Either way it leaves you flustered.

After dinner you wash the dishes and head to bed, or at least try to. When you collapse to your mattress you get pulled up in a web trap, with Rachnera walking in soon after.

Rachnera: "It's a full moon tonight, and you're a smart little boy, you know what that means."

With all these thoughts rushing through your mind, you can't help yourself.

Rachnera: "Well, someone's excited~ I have plenty of self control, everything I'm about to do, isn't because of boosted hormones from the moon." she said with a giggle.