14

While Rene and the team were fighting Willow's case against the FIA, Robert was still technically Prema's other F2 driver meaning he would be involved in the content making.

The next idea on Angelina's list involved the two boys driving around the countryside near the factory talking about different topics.

While this was happening, Robert couldn't help but notice Oscar ability to bring Willow into every topic of conversation.

The Russian knew he wasn't doing it on purpose and it was just coincidental that every thing they talked about, Oscar had a story about Willow for each.

After the cameras were cut and they headed back to the factory, Robert decided to bring up the topic of conversation of Willow and see how Oscar reacted.

"So, Willow?" Robert spoke as he continued to drive.

"What about her?" Oscar wondered.

"Just wondering what you think of her that's all." The Russian explained.

"We'll she's been my teammate for the last two years in both F3 and then F2. We're pretty close as hard as teammates go." Oscar told him.

"And that's all you two are? Teammates?"

"Well I mean we're friends too." Oscar shrugged his shoulders in reply feeling slightly confused.

"Huh." Robert nodded in reply.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The Aussie asked in confusion.

"I mean you can pretend all you want but it's very clear that you and Willow are more than friends." Robert explained catching Oscar in surprise.

"What?"

"You and Willow clearly like each other. It's more about when one of you will do something about it." Robert told him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Oscar shook his head in reply.

"You can deny it all you want, but remember this. You'll kick yourself when someone does have the balls to ask Willow out and then it will be too late." Robert explained as Oscar stared out the window letting Robert's words run through his head.

—————

Willow left Rene's office with the hugest smile on her face. The factory was quite as it was the end of the day as Willow walked through the halls hoping to find someone.

The sun was setting outside as she reached reception and noticed Oscar outside with his back to her and his head looking down at his phone.

"Oscar." Willow called out as she walked out the door and ran towards the Aussie.

The current Formula Two championship leader turned around at the sound of his name being called by a familiar voice.

Willow launched herself into Oscar's arms and the boy instantly reached and caught her.

"What's wrong?" Oscar wondered not knowing she was at the factory today.