"Hi apo! How's your day?" Julia blessed her.

"Never been better Lola I got the adoption papers Aurora is my daughter and we are ready to leave." Abegail asserts without a pause.

"That's great news apo but where are you going? Is it because of your break up with Wesley?" Julia wondered since she knows her granddaughter will prefer to be with her.

"Lola, my decision doesn't include Wesley he is part of my past and to be honest I'm not thinking of him." Abegail was being true never once he crossed her mind.

For a whole month she kept herself busy with work and how to get Aurora's health better. The things runs to her mind were the adoption's judgement and the arrangement with the Mortiz son.

"I believe you apo but I know there's still something else but I won't pressure you anymore in telling me." Julia was convinced when she saw Abgeail stiffen.

"Actually we are hiding something from you Lola it's about time you should know and I don't want to leave not unless I told you." Abegail starts her confession.

"Tell me apo so I can have a peace of mind." Her grandmother took her hand.

"I am set to marry a guy in Philippines because of the big debt that we owe them." Abegail let the truth out.

"How much exactly is this debt?" Julia seems to be calmed as she took the news.

"Php30M." Abegail sighed and sounded so torn.

"Oh my Lord!" Julia gasped.

"Yes that's too much and even if I work for life we can't pay it so the only solution is merging the resort with their hotel. That way we can save our employees and the resorts because the total sales of the resorts won't be enough. It's only good for paying the taxes and bills but not the employee's salary." Abegail laid everything.

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?" Her grandmother touched her heart.

"I don't want you to worry about me besides the result is great because I forgot about that guy easily." Abegail meant every word.

"Are you sure about your decision apo?" Julia observed her granddaughter.

"Yes Lola, Mom and Dad need me and those people." Abegail gave her a reassuring nod.

"If that's what will save the resorts from bankruptcy then we don't have a choice I'm just getting sad that you will be marrying a stranger." Julia got teary eyes.

"It's either that or we will lose the business that Dad's ancestral family built and I don't want it to happen Lola that is why I agreed on this." Abegail disclosed with conviction.

"Maybe this marriage is will help you heal or maybe the man is your soulmate." Her grandmother tries to uplift their mood.

"Anyway Gwen will stay here with you for the time being then you will join her flight in Manila maybe few days before my Engagement." Abegail detailed to her.

"I am still walking on my own two feet without a crane so I don't need a babysitter." Her grandmother complained.

"I know but I will be more comfortable if she's here and besides I trust her especially with your medication." Abegail convinced her.

"When are you leaving and how about your job?" Julia knitted her brows.

"I'm planning to leave in amonth's time with regards to my job; I will still be doing it after I settled Aurora. I'm a little worried for her since it's a new environment." Abegail prepared her grandmother's medicine.