An Unexpected Curse

Tom and Kaz were on a scan quest on finding a new creature that they never saw before. Kaz wanted to scan the creature for his upcoming Chaotic match. "Jeez Tom!" he said. "If I find that creature and win my match, I'm gonna shine like gold and make my Chaotic Play of The Day." "I don't know about that Kaz," said Tom. "Basically, this new creature that nobody scanned wouldn't be seen from here." When Tom and Kaz kept looking for the new creature in The Riverlands, an unknown creature tried a rare attack on one of the Overworlders, but accidentally hit Tom instead. "Insemination!" yelled the unknown creature. Tom fell into the ground, which got Kaz shocked. "Tom, are you alright?" asked Kaz. "Don't worry Kaz," said Tom groaningly. "I'm ok!" Tom then felt sharp pains in his stomach and realized that something wasn't right.

After Tom and Kaz headed back to Chaotic, Tom had to sit down to ease his stomach pain. "Dudes, what's up?" asked Peyton. "Nothing much," Kaz answered. "We were supposed to find a rare creature, but then Tom got hit by an unknown attack that caused to have sharp pains in his stomach." "Sharp pains?" asked Mai. "Yeah!" said Tom. "My stomach was feeling weak today. I don't know what's happening to me." "Sorry to hear that Tom," said Sarah. "Anyway guys, I don't wanna be late for my match," said Kaz. "Good luck dude!" said Peyton. "I'm probably gonna head home. I just don't feel good," said Tom. "Get well soon Tom!" said Sarah. Tom ported back home and still felt his sharp pains in his stomach. He groaned and couldn't get out of bed. "I guess I'll have to stay in bed tomorrow. What could go worse?" he asked.