Bio/ Backstory

Backstory

Ever since he was a child, Y/n was taught in the ways of the Jedi and to master the light side of the Force. Y/n was born as a Force-sensitive human male on the planet Naboo. He was inducted and raised in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant after watching his parents being murdered in front of him at the age of 6. Sadly, the memory of his mother and father would slowly fade from his mind as time passed.

After sensing the potential within him, Y/n was sorted into the Bear Clan as a Jedi Padawan at the prestigious Jedi Academy and was taken under the wing of Grand Master Yoda.

In a matter of a few months, Y/n had shown interesting results from his training, achieving top of class, surpassing many other Padawans and was nearly at the same level as Mace Windu, to his fellow younglings' jealousy. One day, Y/n would meet and befriend a young stubborn girl named Anakin Skywalker after bumping into her. She was let into the Academy after the Jedi High Council admitted her into the Order as the Padawan of Obi-Wan Kenobi, and was said to be "the Chosen One" of Jedi prophecy to bring balance to the Force. She also tells Y/n in confidence that she and her mother were slaves on Tatooine until she was found by Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan. Soon after the meeting, the two would become good friends and almost inseparable.

Years later, with each passing day, Anakin was becoming more powerful, showing promise and confidence in her skills. One day, she was participating in a lightsaber training session with a droid mimicking a sith called "Darth Maul" while the rest of the class watched her performance. Obi-Wan and a dismayed Mace Windu watched the young Jedi prospect showcase their abilities, and just as Anakin started, Chancellor Palpatine showed up to watch as well, showing interest in Skywalker's abilities, referring to her improvement as "impressive".

Anakin became much more aggressive with each slash and in a final show of sheer skill, the young Padawan slashed the droid in half, turning the machine into a pile of scrap which made Y/n smile out of fascination and congratulate her, causing the girl to blush. However, the other younglings were unimpressed with what Anakin could do. Even though they acknowledged her lightsaber skills, they still didn't think would be a good Jedi. With one student calling her "a slave to her emotions", and another who had overheard Anakin's secret, actually calling her a "worthless slave".

Anakin clenched her fist after hearing that. But when Y/n heard that last comment, something in him just ticked. Without even lifting a finger, in anger, he pulled three Padawans' lightsabers, igniting them by using the Force, terrifying them all. He then taunts and threatens them before Obi-Wan jumps down to stop him. Y/n stopped what he was doing, defused all three lightsabers at the same time and returned them to the younglings, apologizing for his outburst as the three Padawans just quickly took back their lightsabers and said to "forget it", not wanting to discuss the matter any further. After this, Annie rushed over and embraced Y/n, and thanked him for defending her.

Palpatine, who was still watching on, was very surprised by this. He never expected a young Padawan such as Y/n to have this much power, but Anakin was an exception. The Chancellor had his eyes on Skywalker the whole time, he didn't even notice Marek's true potential. This could either make him a threat.. or a possible ally. Either way, Palpatine saw this as an opportunity to spend time with the two and instructed Windu to both younglings over to him more frequently since he could somewhat relate to them....But little did anyone know, Palpatine was planning on manipulating the two young Jedi into doing what he wanted them to do for years to come.

____________________________________________________________________

Bio

Name: Y/n Marek

Age: 21

Eye Color: E/c

Hair Color: Black

Rank: Padawan

Appearance:

Weapon: