Gaeun took the spare pillow beside Mr. Park as she instantly pressed in hard on his face, causing him to be out of breath. Mr. Park struggled underneath the pillow, no air flows into his lungs making him suffocated. "DIE! DIE! DIE!!" She said while gritting her teeth as she pushed the pillow into his face with more pressure without a single guilt.

Mr. Park's arms abruptly went soulless making Gaeun pushed aside the pillow, he was already dead when she checked his pulse. "See you rotten in hell, father." She emphasized the last word before let out a sarcastic laugh. She adjusted his position and tidy his bed, resulting it to look like he died in his sleep.

Gaeun walked out the room with an unsullied smile, satisfaction filled her heart.

The next morning was full with chaos, Sunghoon came barging in her room without a knock while she still laying in her bed asleep. "Park Gaeun you need to wake up!" He shook her shoulder forcing her to open her eyes, she know that the time has come. "What? What is it?" She rubbed her eyes, letting out a yawn.

"Father is dead!" Her eyes shot wide opened removing her comforter in a hurried way as she come to the sight of Enhypen inside her father's room. "Father, father!" She pretended to be sad as she called him who's completely numb, his body slowly turned blue. "You can't leave me!" She sobbed while actually she was laughing her head off inside her heart.

The funeral was held only for close friends and relatives, Gaeun placed her head on her brother's shoulder as she continues her act on wailing and sobbing. Sunghoon rubbed her shoulder trying to calm her down while his other hand holds the umbrella above the both of them.

The siblings pay their father last respect by releasing three gun shots to the air, and she broke down the last shots.

When the funeral is over, Gaeun went with Jungwon who will be sending her back home leaving Sunghoon still standing beside the new grave. He stared on it before letting out a huff.

"Father, even you're already six feet below I will make sure that our plan will goes on. I promised that." He then turned his heels, proceeding to went home as well.

Park Gaeun , she knows a fact that everyone doesn't know, she's the murderer of her own father.

Inside the car with only Gaeun on the passenger seat while Jungwon drives, the tension was silence, only the car's radio accompanied them by switching songs

She snapped out of her thought when she realized he had pulled over the side, before turning to him. "Is there anything you wanted to tell me?" He quiried, eyes penetrating through her soul.

"No?" She frowned letting out a questioning look. "You can always tell me if there's anything wrong you know." He grabbed her hand gently as she pushed his hand off. "Why are you acting like this? You're weird." Gaeun tells resulting him to let out a heavy sigh.

"Did you kill him?"

Heck, now she was surprised by his words. Thank goodness she still could remained calm. "My father just had a funeral, Yang Jungwon. And you're accusing me?" She crossed her arms on her chest. "It has to be you because of this!" He held out a fake nail from his pocket, causing Gaeun to check on her nails. How can she didn't notice?

"Where did you find this?" She took it on his grasp and examined it for a second thinking how could she left an important evidence on the crime scene. "It was on the side of the pillow that was placed beside Mr. Park when I came in. What if your brother was the one who find this thing out? Perhaps you're already dead by now." Jungwon stopped.

Jungwon was the first person to show up the moment Sunghoon called Enhypen to gather at the Park's mansion earlier in the morning. He feels like he had seen the fake nail somewhere when he found it, and finally decided to keep it to himself but not until he saw her own girlfriend's finger. It was pointed right to her.

"Do you have to do this Gaeun? He's your own father!" Jungwon tried to look for her eyes who had been avoiding him ever since he started the talk. She didn't know what to answer, yet what she did has a no regret this word inside her. "You don't understand what I've been going through Jungwon."

"Then make me understand it! Explain to me, we'll solve this together! We promised to not have secret between us." His gaze went tender however his words was a big pressure on her, making her feel like exploding right and there. "You lied to me!" He added. "I didn't!" She countered back.

"I was giving you a chance to tell me! Yet you still choose to lie!" Gaeun shook her head putting a hand in front of him signaling him to stop pointing her out.

"I have a reason to do this! And there's nothing to do with you." Jungwon scoffed. "Of course it does! You're carrying my baby and I have to be responsible in anything you do!"

"I still don't understand why-"

"It's either I murder him or we suffer."

Gaeun jabbed her finger to Jungwon's chest on the word 'we' causing the boy to be pushed back a little, his lips abruptly shut tight upon hearing her words. "Now you know, move." She commanded sternly making him as well turned furious, he punched the steering of the car before continue their road without a single word escape from their lips.

She took out her phone from her purse, texting someone without a second thought. If there's a backstabber inside the clan, please let them know, she is that backstabber.

[MESSAGE]

YOU
Watch out Kim Doyoung, Sunghoon is planning on
something big against your clan
You might really die this time