You find out you have superpowers

Start from the beginning

"That's so weird." He said.

"Where's the football?" You ask and start turning around, looking for it. You turn back around and you see it laying on the ground. "Found it!" You pick it up and notice it was just the skin. The force field disintegrated the inside of the ball and left the skin! You show it to Thor, who's mouth was hanging open.

He runs over to a pile of rocks and you look at him confused. "Thor, where you going?" You ask. He starts chucking the rocks at you. You put up your hands again and the force field surrounds you. "Thor! Stop it!" You tell as each rock he throws disintegrates against the shield. You walk towards him until your right next to him. He stops throwing rocks at you. "Thank you." You say, putting your hand on his shoulder. He smiles nervously at you. "We need to work on your throwing skills. Sure you can throw far, but you would knock the guy into the in zone with no effort at all. Maybe you would be great on a football team...."

Tony:

You stomped to the cupboard in look for your favorite chocolate. But it wasn't there. You knew exactly why.....

"ANTHONY STARK!" You yell.

"He is currently in his laboratory." JARVIS, Tony's AI told you.

"Thank you JARVIS. You're so polite." You say.

You stomp down to the door of his lab and enter the passcode. You walk in calmly and approach him working on one of his suits.

"Tony, the last of my chocolate is gone." You say calmly.

"Yeah, so." He replies, turning back to his work.

"Do you happen to know where it is?" You ask.

"I ate it." He said.

"I see. I take that as a confession."

"Confession for what?"

"I thought we agreed that until further notice that you would not touch my chocolate."

"I was hungry. And I wanted something sweet." He said calmly.

"What, am I not sweet enough for you?" You start a getting angry.

He gives you a confused look, then it slowly turned into a nervous realization look. He slowly started backing up. "Uhhh....wait a minute. Don't get feisty." He stuttered.

"Feisty? You're calling me feisty?! Oh, I'm not feisty, I'm angry!" You yell.

He panics and tells JARVIS to deploy one of his suits. When one opens, he jumps into it and goes to fly off. You run after him and stretch out your arm to grab ahold of his ankle. Your arm stretches out farther than usual as you grab his ankle and pull him back down. When you let go, you retract your arm and look at it confused. Tony's Iron Man mask open and he looks at you shocked.

"When were you going to tell me you could do that?" He asked.

"I didn't even know!" You yelled. Tony didn't reply anything. You jab at his chest sternly. "I expect chocolate back in that cabinet by morning." You say, walking upstairs. He ended up sleeping on the couch that night.

Loki:

 You looked into the mirror as you looked at yourself with a F/C dress. You couldn't decide whether you looked good in it or not. You decided to go to Loki for advice.

You found him sitting on the couch and went in front of him. "How do I look?" You asked . Loki looked around like he didn't see you. "Loki, I'm right here." You say.