|First Fight|

That was a week back. Today the four of them are leaving for Ahmedabad. Since a week four were becoming close. Step by step. Unnati had reached the airport and was waiting for others. She saw Aashna stepping out of the car with her mother. She saw them hugging each other and went back in her memory lane when she shared about this news to her.

She had reached home from school when she saw no one was home except her care taker.

"As expected", she thought went to her room.

"Hello", she dialed her mother to share about the trip. "Mom guess what? Like every year students go on an educational trip from our school this year I have been selected."

"Next week"

"But... But mom listen...", Her talk went incomplete. She was given the permission but she couldn't share what she wanted to. She couldn't express her feeling. She knew calling her dad would be the worst and just bugded the topic of informing them.

Today also, no one came to drop her to the airport. It was just her care taker. She was given a set of instructions from her parents. She was staring in the direction when Aashna called her.

"Unnati", Unnati looked in her direction and saw Aashna and her mother standing.

"Yes. Hello aunty", Unnati greeted them.

"Unnati beta", 'beta' was the word her ears were craving to hear. She found the motherly love in her tone. "Apna khayal rakhna and congratulations tum log select hue"

"Thank you aunty", her eyes filled with tears.

Her mother was with them till they waited for Sanket and Tanzeel to come.

"Unnati tumhe koi see off karne nahi aya", she asked with concern.

"Nahi woh mom aay thi but ghar pe important kaam ki wajah se she left early", Unnati replied with a small fake smile.

Soon Sankat and Tanzeel arrived. The four of them bid a final bye and went inside the airport. They got all the security checks done and moved towards the boarding counter.

They were standing in the line. Unnati and Tanzeel were continuously talking while Sanket and Aashna were standing in silence.

"Tumne chashma nahi pehna?", Sanket asked looking in the eyes which were always caged with spectacles.

"Nahi wo lens pehne hai", Aashna smiled.

Soon they recieved their boarding passes and headed towards their gate.

The four of them didn't have much to talk as it was the first time they were in such situation where they are just the four of them.

"Kuch khaane chale guys?", Unnati asked keeping hand around Tanzeel's neck.

"Ha ha chalo", Sanket and Tanzeel both agreed.

"Nahi mujhe kuch nahi khaana tum teeno jao", Aashna said.

"Offo Aashna start living yaar. Tu bhi chal rahi hai final", Tanzeel dragged her behind Sanket and Unnati walking ahead.

They went to McD and ordered burgers and drinks for themselves. They got seated on a table. Aashna took out a book from her bag and kept it on the table.

"Ayee... Aashna yaar kya yaha bhi books. Rakhde isse andar isse pehle mein fad du", Unnati made a boring face.

"Haan please mein fek dunga teri books agar waha Jake mereko pata chala teri bag mein books hi hai", Tanzeel joined Unnati.

"Tum dono kyu pareshan kar rahe ho Aashna ko", Sanket said munching his burger.

Unnati and Tanzeel smirked looking at Sanket.

"Hmm... Badi chinta hai Aashna ki", Tanzeel joked.

"Trip ke end tak kahi kuch ho na jaaye dono ka", Unnati added.

"Yaad rakhna hum bhi hai vese trip pe", Tanzeel continued, "Abhi bhi tum dono kehte ho to hum kahi aur Beth jate hai."

"Shut up", Sanket stood up and headed away.

"Ruk ja Sanket", Unnati shouted but he didn't even turn back.

Aashna looked at both of them and nodded in disapproval. She ran behind Sanket.

"Sanket ruko... Sorry mein bolti hu unn dono ki taraf se", Aashna said panting as Sanket was walking very fast.

"Aashna abhi don't talk to me. Tum jao. Mein boarding ke time aa jaunga", Sanket said and walked away. Aashna walked back where the both of them were sitting.

They had their food and sat near the boarding gate. None of them knew where Sanket was.

"Ek chhoti si baat pe gussa ho gaya woh", Tanzeel said.

"But tum dono ko kya zaroorat thi chidhane ki", Aashna took Sanket's stand.

"Tch. Jaane do aa jayega woh", Unnati neglected the topic and opened her phone.

Aashna was reading a book while Tanzeel and Unnati were scrolling through their phone. Meanwhile Sanket arrived.

"Sorry Sanket... Hum toh bas mazak kar rahe the...", Unnati apologized.

Without looking at anyone he spoke,"Boarding ka time ho gaya hai." He took his bag and stood in the queue.

"Akad toh dekho", Unnati thought, "Iski ye akad mein tod ke rahungi"

Unnati had a cup of coke in her hand. She intentionally spilt everything on Sanket's white Converse.

"Oops", she smirked.

"Ye kya kiya tumne Unnati?", Sanket shouted.

"Sorry not sorry", she gave a flying kiss to him.

"Koi sense hai tumme!! Dekh ke nahi chal sakti... Oh I see ye to tumne jaan buj ke giraya hai taki apni "Badass girl" ki image na bigde. And if that is so then mein tumhe bata doon tum badass toh nahi but ek bahut rude ladki ho jisse sirf apni padi hai", Sanket blurted on her in anger.

Aashna and Tanzeel looked at each other. They were helpless.

"Jese tumme badi sense hai!! Ha... Ek chhoti si baat pe chidha kya diya sir pe le liya and fir sorry bolne par bhi akad dikhani hai. Then here is what you get. Unnati Malharkar ka special gift. Isse naam dena 'Unnati Malharkar Special Converse:Coke Edition'", Unnati laughed and stood with her hands folded.

"It's not funny Unnati", Sanket said with a straight face.

"Ohh atleast to me it is!! But tumhe kya aaj tak kabhi jo muskuraya tak nahi woh kya hasi mazak samjega", Unnati added, "Accha hua pehle hi din pata chal gaya. Tanzeel abse iske saath koi mazak nahi. Tum rehna apni tanhai ke saath"

"For god's sake Unnati stop", Sanket's anger was at its peak.

"Nahi toh kya ha", she laughed.

"Nahi to mein...", Sanket stopped.

"Nahi toh kya...", Unnati was still in mood to mess with him.

"Nahi toh mein bhul jaunga ki sauteli hi sahi tum meri behen ho", Sanket's words and all the three of them were startled. Few things flashed in both of their minds. There was silence.

"This is the last call for flight no. XXX24 boarding to Ahemdabad", there was an announcement made.

"Guys... Let's board our flight. Flight miss ho jayegi varna", Aashna brought a solution to the problem.

"Ha chalo... Chalte hai", Tanzeel gave Unnati her bag and all boarded their flight.

A/N:- That was the next chapter... I have tried keeping it as much realistic as I can... Hope you enjoyed it!!

Also, tell me is this length fine of the chapters?? They are a bit long further...

Do vote and comment ❤️

Hope you enjoyed it!!

Thank you
~Siya😚