I took out a red skin tight dress and went to my closet to pull out red heels. 
(The images below you can also change with into a different colors though <3)

 I carefully carried them into the bathroom, placing them on the corner of the sink

I carefully carried them into the bathroom, placing them on the corner of the sink. I started to strip naked and turned on the shower. I quickly got in and did my business. I got out wrapping an towel around me and ran into my bed room pulling out a black bra and black underwear; running back into the bathroom. I dried off quickly and started to get dress. After that I dried off my hair and did my make; taking up hours to do. He never told how fancy it needed to be. I started to overthink all of this shit but it was mostly too late.

I put on a really golden chain necklace I got from my dad. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was happy the way I looked. I looked at my watch I put on. It was 07:49pm. my heart dropped and I ran out of the bathroom to spray perfume. After that I ran to get my house keys and a small white and gold hand bag. I locked the door slamming it shut and running down the stairs. Cursing under my breath, I got into my car, started it and took off down to Freddy's.

I look at the time it was 07:59pm. I turned off my car and locking it before I ran inside of the place. I turn around and closed the door carefully since it was glass. I looked again at the watch and I made it in time. I sighed and smile at myself. I fucking made it in time. I turned around to see William and some other dude looking at me. My face was fire. I cleared my throat and walked over to William.

"I told you wouldn't be late. Too bad you sounded like I wouldn't." I smiled at him "now, where is the wine you promised?"

"Oh yes" he cleared his throat "at the ordering station or let's say the bar for tonight."

"Thank you Willy" I said, walking away for the bar

I got myself a glass of wine and sat down at a table, it was nice to see everyone talking to each other. I never got along with people I don't know. I was always the one that was outcasted by other people. I just sat quietly in my own thoughts before the man that William came over to talk.