1

March 15th, 2021

" PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Y/N. You've known Oikawa for years...can't you just do this for me?"

"For you to forget about me and be close with Kawa? Hell no Faith."

"You know good and well I'm not that type of person y/n. Just ask him...just this once."

"Oh my fucking-...okay Faith fine. But I'm doing it like right now."

"NOW?!"

"Yep. Try not to look so obvious." she says softly laughing.

Y/N stands up and walks over to Oikawa Tōru. They had been attached at the hip since they were kids and even though y/n loved Oikawa to near death, he was an absolute snake.

It was their first day back after the pandemic and she was very glad that it had happened for various reasons. The main one being to get away from all of her drama. (Especially he who shall not be named.)

So much had went down early 2019, that she felt like she was the most disliked person at the school and it hurt. She had done nothing to nobody and yet, everyone seen her as a bitch over false rumors.

She took the pandemic to fall off the face of the earth and she didn't speak to a single soul from Aoba-Josai. Not even her best friend, Oikawa.

He wasn't particularly mad at her. But they'd grew distant. Neither of them making any effort in contacting the other, and that hurt. Y/N was convinced he hated her for some unknown reason as well.

She felt so alone during covid internal and externally. She refused to even going to her family for support. They never listen anyway. They'd just tell her to get over it and toughen up.

But, she'd changed so much in the past 2 years. She had become so much better, she finally found peace and happiness and she loved every moment of it. Changing her lifestyle is the best thing she could've done for herself.

On the contrary, she did have one person by her side during those two years. Faith Ikari, her now best friend of 2 years. She'd been the only one saving her from her loneliness.

Y/N met her when Faith first moved in and the neighbors greeted her and her family. When y/n met Faith, they instantly clicked and they found themselves hanging out in one another's houses every single day. Never getting bored.

Faith was there for y/n during the times when she would see all her old friends hanging out as if they were happier without Y/N. Or when she would see a picture of "he who shall not be named" with his new bitch of the week.

Also happier without her.

Faith also played a role in Y/N finding herself. She changed her lifestyle, fashion, and mentality. Y/N finally felt happy with herself after struggling with losing the people she cared for the most. Faith practically saved her.

But now that she was back in school once again. All those old feelings and emotions resurfacing as she was sent glares from all over the classroom from some of her old classmates.

Sure, she tended loud, annoying, and a straight up pick me. But she was a sophomore then. They're in their senior year now and you'd think they'd let shit go by now.