🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4

Start from the beginning

I then see a student with a white flannel fall onto the table, he immediately starts getting mauled by the zombies and I step in trying to get the zombies off of him, he was already passed out by the time i had got to him, but I managed to get all of the Zombies off of him.

Due to me trying to get the zombies off while wearing a bloodied up Uniform, i didn't notice a familiar person run out the library and hold the doors shut, I check to see if the student had a pulse and sure enough, he was deceased.

I sigh and plop down onto the table with my hands in my face, i rub my face in frustration and look around the room and see Tons and tons of books, papers, Chairs, tables etc.

I look down at my hands for a moment before shrugging, I stand up from the table and walk over to one of the remaining shelves, I look through the books and pick one out, the book was called "Missing 4-1-1 cases"

𝑯𝒖𝒉, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 I think to myself, I walk back over to the recently deceased guy and sit next to him on the table, I look at him for a moment before i set my book down and reach over to shut his eyes.

I grab my boom once again and open it, 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒛𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 I think to myself chuckling, an hour had gone by already and I started to get bored, I set my book down and huff looking around the room.

My stomach then grumbles and I look down at my stomach, an idea then pops into my head and I scoot off of the table heading into the zombie infested cafeteria, I then look through the cabinets I once hid in and are enough, there was still left over cookies.

I smile and pick them up, closing the cabinet along the way, I then turn back to the tray I saw when I was here and I then remembered the two boys that were here.... wait a minute.. I quickly snatch some water and some more cookies before rushing back into the library.

I stop right infront of the corpse i was sitting next to earlier and what do you know, it was the same boy i saw under the tray, I take another cookie and bite into staring at the boy wondering how he got in here before he was mauled to death.

I stare for a few more seconds before giving up and sitting back down beside him, I pick up the book i was reading once again and start reading.

Another hour goes by and I hear a gasp come from beside me making me spill the sods i was drinking onto my shirt, I look at the corpse and see him gaspimhfor air while sitting up.

He then looks down at his shirt and see's a huge bite mark there "Fuck.." he mutters under his breath as he slightly squeezes the bite mark, I cringe "Did I die?..." He mutters once again.

"Kind of" I say scaring the shit out of him, he looks at me with wide eyes and I look at him with a neutral face, a few zombies then rush over to him and he freaks out, he quickly hides behind me and the zombie stops rushing and just starts to sniff at me.

A few more zombies come over and i hear him slightly scream behind me, I look at him with a comforting gaze and say "Hey, you're alright, I'm guessing you're like me so, they won't hurt you"