"Why do I sense a concerned from you?" His Mom has an expression that Ivan can't figure out.

"I am just making sure there is no loop hole in case I married her." I pointed out.

"The child's is seven years old and according to Abegail's Mom the child had an operation and no father in the picture that's all I know." His Mom goes into more details.

"I'm not taking my company at stake here if we are going to get an annulment I want a Pre Nup Agreement stating her child will not get anything from me. She's not mine and I don't have plans to adopt the kid take it or leave it." Ivan is firmed on his decision.

"Fine have it your way but you have to remember Abegail has a decent job and she can support her child on her own so the chance of child support from you is out of the table." His Mom gave her point of view.

"If she's not after the money then why did she agree on this ridiculous deal?" Ivan questions keep coming.

"She is our choice for you to be wed and we know she's not a gold digger. Have you lost your confidence to your own mother Ivan?" His Mom acted offended.

"Ma, it's not like that of course I do but I can't trust his judgement." Ivan refrained himself from acknowledging the name.

"Let me guess you are worried that the same incident will happen right?" Lucy can tell his son's hesitation.

"Well part of it yes." Ivan went silent for a bit.

"I assure you she's a great woman and what happened before will never be repeat." His Mom gave him reassuring words.

"I had that same thoughts but she ended up with my own father and I don't know how you can still stay with him." Ivan annoyed expression.

"Can't you just let your Papa clarify the matter before you make further assumptions?" His Mom appealed on her husband's behalf.

"It took my whole life to get where I am now and he almost snapped it off from me. I don't think I can listen to all his lies and I will never forgive him for what he did before until he admitted everything." Ivan is not bending his decision.

"Can't you really give him a chance to explain like I did son?" His Mom tried again.

"Why was it easy for you to forgive him Ma? He cheated on you yet you still love him." Ivan wants to knock some sense to his Mom.

"He got explanation for that so why don't you listen to him for once?" His Mom justified his Dad's action.

"Ma can we just drop this?" Ivan dismissed it.

"Okay as you wish son." His Mom knows better not to stretch the issue.

"Thanks." Ivan took a breather.

"One more thing, stop your wild adventures with women and that includes your secretary. In three months you are getting married and the public will know it so it will be bad publicity for you and to your fiancée." His Mom warned him.

"Exactly my point I have three months to be single so I am just enjoying while it last." Ivan rationalized with her.

"I mean it Ivan Spencer at don't you ever disappoint me." His Mom used the name card again.

"Okay Ma." Ivan ended up agreeing with her.

"About that secretary of yours I'm warning you don't give her impressions that you like her because I can sense and smell a slut in her from a mile away." His Mom criticism made Ivan mute.

"Did I hear you right Ma?" Ivan stared with open-mouth.

"Slut? There I repeat it in case you're dreaming just because I don't talk awful doesn't mean I'm a saint. I was once a mean girl in College before I met your Papa at the pageant." His Mom revealed with a smiled.