The table

Wordgirl was flying as she heard a sound. She could swear that it sounded like someone in pain. So she flew quickly to where she heard it coming from.  She sighed as she realized that the sound was coming from Tobey's mansion. She debated whether or not she should even try to see what was going on. She knew that she had to check since the sound was increasingly more and more loud and desperate. 

' what on earth could be going on?' she thought as she slowly approached the door. 

She catiously knocked at the door, and to her surprise the one who opened was not Tobey or even his mother. 

" Hmm.. what is it?" Victoria best asked staring at something in the house as she opened to door. It was clear to word girl that something had distracted in the house. She turned her head to look at who knocked. Her eyebrows wrinkled in confusion when she saw word girl. Victoria cleared her throat and Crossed her arms in mild annoyance. 

" What do YOU want... Wordgirl?" Victoria asked her eyebrows furrowed. Wordgirl opened her mouth to speak, when someone voice interputed what she was going to say. 

" Wait wordgirl is HEREEE???!??" Wordgirl could instantly recognize whom this accent and voice belongs to. Oddly enough he sounded like he just got mauled by a 2 ton bear.  Victoria looked back inside the house, almost mockingly she teased. 

" Tobey, why don't you come here and talk to her? Y'know WORDGIRL!" She said as she causally put her back against the wall. Wordgirl was about to voice her confusion, when Tobey spoke up. 

" You know I CAN'T!" his voice was slightly more cohesive however he still took huge gasps in-between his words. Victoria rolled her eyes as she impatiently motioned for wordgirl to explain why she was here in the first place. Wordgirl cleared her throat and looked at Victoria her words while unsure was confident enough. 

" I-it just sounded like a girl was getting tortured-" 

" A GIRL? are sure you heard a GIRL??" Victoria laughed as she cut wordgirl off. Wordgirl furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance. Victoria quickly grabbed wordgirl's hand and dragged her into the house. 

" HEY! wordgirl said that you sound like a GIRL!" Victoria belittled Tobey as she dragged an confused wordgirl into the dinning room. Wordgirl eyes widen as she realize that Tobey wasn't alone in the room. Eileen was right next to him holding a bear ( probably something she just bought from the store). 

" WHAT! W-wordgirl? Oh umm... I'm not a girl! Uh I n-not doing anything girly! Right Eileen??" Tobey said as he put his elbow on top of a bare table. His voice was nervous and he alternated from yelling in a higher pitched voice and a low voice to appear more 'manly'. He was also looking nervously at all three of the girls. 

" What it going on?" Wordgirl said as she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. She wasn't going to get interrupted again. "Well..." Victoria said her voice was grim, however her apologetic frown turned into a smirk.

" The GIRL you heard getting tortured was... TOBEY! ah! Our BEST torture method was infact pointing out how non-athletic he was! And inorder to prove us wrong he insisted that he would lift this table WITHOUT using ANY type of machine! Just plain old power! Right Tobey??" Victoria exclaimed her voice dropping with sarcasm. 

" You don't have to be this excessive when explaining to wordgirl..." Tobey said his head hung low. He avoided wordgirl's eyes out of shear embarrassment. 

" WHO CARES!?" a loud yet sure voice said breaking the awkward silence. This voice ofcourse belonged to Eileen. She throw her hands excitedly as she walked closer to the two girls. 

" If you forgot it's my birthday!" She almost whispered as she smiled sweetly. She looked at Tobey who was still trying to lift the table. 

" TOBEY!!! forget about that!! Why can't we just go shopping??" Eileen whined as she pouted her lips. However Tobey didn't seem to be paying much attention as he was still catching his breath.

" I'm not looking forward to watching my friend struggling on my birthday!" She yelled at him crossing her arms. Before stroking her Teddy bear, she looked at it lovely before glaring at Tobey. 

" Wait I need to show Victoria..." He stopped as he looked at wordgirl he blushed and said " AND wordgirl that I can lift this table EASILY!" he said as he pulled with a new found excitement. However much to everyone disappointment, nothing happened. No Matter how hard he pulled it was perfectly still. 

" Forgot about it ok?" Victoria said rasing her hands as if to admit defeat. " NO WORDGIRL IS HERE!!" Tobey rebuked. Eileen looked at wordgirl and smiled sweetly before telling her.

" Well you heard my dear friend... Scram!" Her voice being vague threatening which caused Tobey to stared at her. " Oh yeah... Pretwy PLEASE??" she said slurring her words to appear more cute. 

" Ok.. just don't get in too much trouble." Wordgirl said as she flew away. 

" Finally!!" Tobey Said finally letting go of the stupid table. He dramatically raised his hand on his forehead, as he waved the sweat forming. Both Eileen and Victoria both stared at him as he was doing his scene. 

" Why are you ten times more stubborn when wordgirl is here?" Victoria said as she crossed her arms. 

" I don't know what you're talking about! No Eileen let's go shopping!!" Tobey said nervously as he deflected the questions. Victoria opened her mouth as to call him out, but she was interrupted.

" YES YES YES YES YES YES" Eileen chanted as she smiled gleeful. Victoria decided to drop what she was going to say. Since Eileen wasn't going to stop anytime soon...