sɪx- Quidditch World Cup.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

Chapter sɪx.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

THE STARS WERE not as truthful as they seem. In perspective, they twinkle brightly within the nights sky while accompanying the moon in hopes of shining a light within the dark and gloomy nights rest. The word 'night' stimulates the sensation of darkness, an ongoing array of black which spreads across the world like a heavy rain cloud midway through a storm. We often associate the shade of midnight-black as a symbolic message of 'evil' however, there's so much more to a tone than one aspect.

The stars help to convey this message.

By the warmth they radiate and the gleam they illuminate into the night's sky, they're expressing the hostility of stereotyping the good and the bad in this world.

Bad people aren't fully bad.

Good people aren't truly good.

It's just how it is. There are some things that we can't control in life, from our genetics to our hearts, to the ever-going parts that live within us, deep rooted into our bodies like a needle in a haystack. You know it's there but you can't find it amongst the bigger obstacles. It's strictly inevitable; just like it is to divulge into these small aspects and attempt to retrieve them, however, it can be guaranteed that it won't come easy, it's an inevitable doom of unnecessary danger.

Not for a faint heart.

That night she had a satisfactory sleep, one of which she hadn't had in a while. With memories popping through her mind continuously, it seemed to distract her from the amount of sleep she retained and how low her energy levels seemed to become.

After the many training lessons and the visitations to funny named shops, she had grown to enjoy the feeling of 'the outside world', the breeze she once watched through a locked window was finally able to filter through her hair letting it flow graciously amongst the passing wind.

She would never forget the feeling of the clean oxygen intoxicating her lungs, it felt different than her normal breaths. The feeling of fresh air wasn't what she was focused on, she was focused on the reality of the situation.

The fresh air meant a new beginning.

The first chapter of her Arcane.

Submerged in a crowd, she found herself ready. Ready to commit to the life she was born for, the entitlement she claimed when she was only an infant can finally start today. A steady grip on her dark wooden wand was the final plan of her story, it was go time.