1: The City of Dreams & Alcoholism

Mulai dari awal

There were so many people with either baggy clothing or revealing some of there bodies that gave onlookers the urge to take a second glance around, and many more to drunk to even stand.

Knocking out of dream land, I held a brown bottle and next to me were five more empty bottles. Damn... guess I had a good time.

I finally looked to where the person who yelled in my sensitive ear was standing, giving them a rather tired look.

Kilo: "Moose did you really dare yourself to drink six bottles of bourbon in one sitting?" She asked me with obvious hints of annoyance in her voice. 

Kilo, she is a new edition to the team and is obsessed with hip hop culture

Kilo, she is a new edition to the team and is obsessed with hip hop culture. That's the name she calls herself, in fact we all chose our nicknames. I chose Moose, though I don't remember why. Maybe it was because I was drunk at the time and became sober for thirty minutes straight? I don't know. Hare said I was crying and peeing at the same time.

(Y/N): "Ye-eah? Soo wh-what?" I stated, though even I could hear the slurred speech dragging as I spoke.

I was pulled out of my seat by Kilo, then she proceeded to drag me by my right arm, stumbling as I tried to keep up. She then proceeded to bring me into the uncleaned bathroom, pushing me into the sink and filling it with water.

Kilo: "We were meant to catch up with the others after the "401" finished their performance and they're starting to wrap up! Clean yourself up and meet us outside." She demanded rather seriously before leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I exhaled deeply and scooped a handful of the cold water, throwing it in my face to let the laziness go away as the cold water seems to wake me up. I repeat this for a while and dried myself off with my hoodie, then proceeded to exit the bathroom.

The large crowd applauded the 401 as they finished their performance. The 401 was another group of street performers that lived in the hood part of Redshore City, and they go insane when it comes to performances, and had become popular in the media, attending every event at the club. This was the second time we came here to perform against them. The first time we were annihilated by them, but that was only because we were unprepared for what was about to happen. However, this time would be different. This time we might win.

I had my fingers crossed, though it hurts doing it while I was moving through the crowd that seemed more like a herd of animals to get through. (Get my Pun? 😉 ) I eventually made it outside the mass of people and into a large alleyway finding my group of eight street performers who I consider my friends and family.