Jack rushed away to hang up his apron and snatched his red cloak. Mark sniffed the kitchen more, asking longingly. "What have you been making? I'm on the verge of drooling!" Snatching the basket, Jack chuckled out. "Please don't..." Mark's stomach growled loudly, causing him to shift uneasily on his feet. Stopping short, Jack blurted out in shock. "Didn't you eat dinner?" Mark blushed a deep red, mumbling out. "Yes... but... being what I am... I have a... a bigger appetite. I usually use this time to hunt. So... I'm hungry." Smirking to himself, Jack took an extra loaf off the rack, informing him lightly. "Here. We can split it." Mark took the loaf, then noticed the loaded basket in Jack's hands. Gawking at him, Mark playfully stated out. "Fucking hell... Why don't you take the whole kitchen to her! How big is your grandmother's stomach?" Jack shrugged, innocently telling him. "If she isn't feeling well, then I wanted to make sure that she has enough to eat." Mark reached for the bottle, chuckling out. "What's this for? To knock her out?" Jack moved the basket behind him, blurting out. "NO! It's to help her sleep!" Mark leaned closer to his face, grinning out. "Same thing."

Jack blushed, bowing his head enough that his large red hood fell to shroud his blushing face. Mark's hand reached out to brush his thumb over Jack's cheek, whipping some flour off his face before telling him beautifully. "Are you sure you'll be warm enough in that?" Biting his lip, he reluctantly handed the basket to Mark and buttoned the front of the cloak. Then unbuttoning the inside a bit, he put his hands through the long hidden sleeves to turn it into a long wool jacket. Mark raised an eyebrow, prompting Jack to tell him as he took the basket back. "What? My granny planned for it to be worn for winter and summer months." Mark lifted his chin, practically leaning into the hood with him as he whispered over his lips. "I didn't say anything... I wasn't even looking at your cloak." Mark brushed his warm lips over Jack's, encouraging them to part for him. Mark placed a light kiss to his awaiting lips, before licking something off his cheekbone. Jack recoiled a bit, eyeing Mark as he smacked his lips and chuckled out. "Blueberry muffins. Thought so." Jack raised his sleeve to whip his cheek and then the rest of his face. His sleeve came back covered in flour and muffin mix. He really needed to stop whipping his face when he worked.

Cursing to himself, he dusted off his sleeve. He was so distracted that he didn't notice Mark leaning closer, his hand moving his hood back in order to purr into his exposed ear. "I don't mind licking it off. Makes you taste... delicious." Jack shyly stepped back from him, blushing out as he avoided his eyes. "Don't say that... I... I don't even know how to respond to that..." Mark grinned devilishly, teasing out. "I know. You're so... pure. It's adorable." Jack shook his head, trying to think of something snappy to say, but Mark changed the subject by saying casually. "Come on. We better leave before your stalker shows up." Locking everything up, Jack looked to Mark for guidance as the snow fell in thick flurries around them. Gesturing him to follow him, Mark walked at a casual pace. The people that passed them didn't pay any attention as they bustled to get home and out of the cold. A group patrols finished making their rounds, then approached the hunters at the gate to tell them calmly that it was their shift. As they chatted and wished each other a goodnight, Mark grabbed Jack's arm and rushed him between two large buildings.

Kneeling by the gate, Mark pulled out what looked like a solid wooden log. When in fact, it was just the bark casing. Lifting it up, he beckoned Jack to go first. Jack peeked out and saw the steep slid into a gully of wooden spikes. As much as he wanted to complain, he didn't feel like they had the time. So, he gave Mark the basket and slid out the hole like a slide into the frozen gulley. His feet hit an upright wooden spike, but it was dug in so deep that it didn't move. Rolling out of the way, he got up and took the basket from Mark. Mark slid out next, pulling on a string that closed the hidden hole. Getting up, Mark dusted the snow to hide their imprints and silently pointed him off toward the woods. Jack wasted no time running to the wood line ahead of Mark. Slipping behind a tree, Jack waited as Mark finished dusting the trail. Jack was impressed with how fast he could work. He couldn't imagine how many times that he'd done this. After joining him, Mark finally relaxed and told him openly. "And were good. Welcome to the wild side, Jack." Jack held his basket close to his chest, asking him curiously. "Did you do that to the fence?"