Cherry x Joe Part 1

One day Cherry was walking into Joe's restaurant as usual but this time when Cherry said hello Joe blushed a little bit but Cherry didn't notice. Anyway as usual they had their daily conversation while Joe cooked for Cherry and while Joe was cooking Cherry was checking him out from behind but while he was checking him out he didn't notice that Joe was calling his name until Joe touched his face out of nowhere which made Cherry blush a little bit. But when Cherry finally looked up he made eye contact with Joe and looked away almost immediately then he told Joe that he had to leave. Right after that joe felt something start to rise which made him blush even more than he already was... When Joe got home from work he deiced to take shower to calm down but it didn't work so joe decided to masturbate while thinking of Cherry "Ahh fuck" "mhm" "Fuck".

When Joe had finally calmed his dick down he went to bed to clear his mind because he knew that he liked Cherry but didn't want to admit it cause he knew that Cherry didn't feel the same way no matter what he did or so he thought. The next day Joe and Cherry went out like they had planned the previous day, It was pretty awkward after yesterdays events because they were to scared to get close to each other till Cherry almost tripped and Joe caught him "You ok?" "Yea" cherry was blushing from the embarrassment " You sure you look a little red, We can always go tomorrow" " Yes im fine I already said I would go with you to look at the new restaurant" " Ok if you say so". After they made it to the restaurant and got settled in and ordered their food they decided to have a few drinks... While they were having fun drinking Cherry had got a little drunk after having one to many I mean like 3 martini's while Joe was tipsy seeing that he wasn't a lightweight like Cherry was "Kojiro you know your very pretty, hot, and well built" joe blushed " your drunk you don't mean any of that but I mean its not like your lying still lets go home your drunk". When Joe finally got Cherry on his back after many failed attempts he payed the bill after he had then realized that Cherry had fallen asleep and smiled a little bit " Is that your boyfriend" " Not yet" Joe then blushed after he realized what he had unconsciously said then he carried Cherry to the car.

As Joe was driving off it started raining hard so he just decided to go to his house since it was closest , when they made it their Joe went and laid Cherry on his bed while saying "Cute" but just as Joe was getting ready to walk off...