10.) remembering the past

Start from the beginning

Most of them are Pro Heroes that was injured during a fight with a Villains or was stationed there in case a villlain decided to attack the hospital. When they arrived they saw Hisashi carrying an unconscious boy in his hand.

"Speak! Who are you?!" One of the heroes said readying his quirk.

Hisashi was trying his hard not to go on a full blow massacre. First, his honeymoon with his wife had to be cancelled and now these heroes are annoying him.

"You dumb fuck! Can't you see that I'm carrying an unconscious boy! Get the damn medic now!." He shout glaring at the heroes.

Some of the heroes was having a hard time breathing while others just straight up knocked out. The doctors and nurses quickly arrive and took the boy soon after. Hisashi took a last glance at the boy before he was taken. He was feeling guilt, sadness and anger when he saw the boy's conditions.

"Honey!" He heard Irene's voice not far from him.

When he look up he saw Irene running toward him. There was also Shirakumo beside her.

"Honey, how about the boy?" Erin ask.

"He's fine. Currently the doctor are trying their best in saving him." He says.

"That is good to hear." Says Irene glad that the boy is saved.

After a few hours the door was finally open. They all look at the door and see
The doctor walking out of the room. Hisashi quickly rush to the him.

"Doctor, how is the boy?." He ask.

"Don't worry your son is alright." He says reassuring the white haired man.

"Son? What do you mean doctor? I don't have a son." State Hisashi confused.

"How do I say this. My quirk bloodline allow me to identify someone's relative by touching them. So when I was attending hi-." Hisashi realise who the boy is suddenly put both of his hands on the doctor's shoulder.

"Doctor, right now. I want you to do a DNA test on the boy. I don't care how long it took. I want the result tomorrow right after dinner I want the result. Do you hear me?." Hisashi order. His eyes was glowing red scarring the doctor shitless.

"Y-yes sir. I'll do it right away." The doctor said running for his life.

Erin who had just arrived with Shirakumo was weird out. She approach her husband.

"Honey, what is wrong is wrong with the doctor. Did you bully your workers again?." Erin ask.

"What? No. It was Shirakumo who always bully my workers, not me." Hisashi defend himself while pointing to the said butler.

"What?." Shirakumo ask confused.

"Say yes, and you'll have a raise." Said Hisashi.

"Yes." Shirakumo nod furiously.

"Anyway what about the boy?." Iren ask

"H-uhh he I don't know how to explain this to you." Hisashi start to wipe sweat making his wife worried.

"Honey, tell me what about the boy?. Is he safe.?" She cup her husband's cheeks.

"Honey promise me that you wouldn't be angry at me alright?." Hisashi put Irene's hands down. Worried was all that can be seen in his face. He was worried.

If who the boy is who he think he is will he hate him?. Will his wife be angry at him?. What happened to the boy?. Did the woman that he violated years ago vent all her anger toward him to his son because what happened that night?.

"Honey what's wrong?." Ask Erin clearly worried.

"Well he's....alright." exclaim Hisashi. "The doctor said that he just need some rest." Hisashi lied to his wife. Shirakumo can scent that something was wrong with his boss but decide not to mention it.

"That is good to hear." Erin sigh in relief.

Hisashi give a side glance to his butler indicating that the two need to talk.

Flashback end.

Hisashi rub the bridge of his nose. Thinking back when he first saw the report of the DNA test was one of the most happiest and saddest moment of his life. It was the happiest because he had just find out that he had a son. He was smiling from ear to ear when he read the results but his smile quickly turn into a frown.

It was the first time he had a mental breakdown after 100 years of not having one. The boy, his own son, his own flesh and blood had probably been abused. Is this how god want to punish him?. By making his son's live a living hell?.

Flashback

9 year old Izuku hug himself. It had only been half a hour since he had woken up and he remembered everything. How he was tortured for months and his he see his own mother figure died in front of his eyes. And the worst part is that his step father is All Might. The man that he had look up to his entire life.

The door of his room was suddenly opened. Izuku look up to see a man with white hair standing there giving him a smile.

"Hello there little buddy. Can I know your name?." The white haired man ask.

"Iz-izuku." Izuku says hiding under the blanket. It wasn't his fault. He probably had went through something really traumatizing.

"Who are you sir?." Ask Izuku peeking out from the blanket. He look like a small baby koala hiding under it's mother's pocket (A/N: I forgot what does it called. Can somebody telll what it's name is?.)

'so cute!.' Hisashi thought. He was forced to clench his heart due to the cuteness. "Hisashi, my name is Hisashi Midoriya." He told the boy his name trying to hold the urge to took a photo of the boy.

Flashback end

Ring! Ring!

Ring! Ring!

Hisashi's phone suddenly rang. He took out his phone and see that it was one of the person that he hate his entire life calling him.

"Hello Techno what is it this time?" Hisashi ask.

"Well we have a huge problem." Techno state as it reveals to be Monoma. "Remember that device that I put on every members of the international heroes?."

Hisashi took a long breath. He got a feeling that this time something really bad happen"Yeah I remember why?." He ask ready for the worst.

"Well the device also tell the heartbeat rate of someone and well I know this going to be hard for you. Midoriya's heartbeat, they had stopped." Techno said hoping that the man did not do what he expects him to do.

"Where did he was last seen?." Hisashi ask. His eyes was glowing red and was releasing a huge amount of killing intent making everyone inside the building to stop moving.

"He was currently at xxx,xxx aka the U.S.J facility." Techno said. "Listen here old man. I know what you're going to do, just-old man?, Old man?!." He wasn't able to hear anything. He click his tongue knowing that Hisashi going to do something really stupid.

Meanwhile at the other side of the room, we can see Hisashi with the phone already crush from his sheer strength alone. He took a deep breath and shout.

"Shirakumo!!!."