Chapter One

Not every man is created equal. Izuku Midoriya discovered this at the age of 4 when he was diagnosed quirkless. This would've sent anyone spiraling into depression, but Izuku was determined to become a great hero even without a quirk. So he got to building and kept building for the next 10 years. He made a suit of armor and an on-board AI he called F.R.I.D.A.Y. and called the suit Model 1, codename "Iron Man". He then began building more and more suits. It wasn't just a pastime, it was an obsession at this point. He made hundreds of suits, made to combat numerous quirks. He made a stealth suit, a speed suit, and even a suit that could take down All Might himself.

Soon, he was walking down the street when he saw explosions. He went to the scene and saw a blonde kid being held hostage by a sludge monster. He put on his glasses that contained F.R.I.D.A.Y. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., deploy the Model 1!" He shouted as he ran into battle. The suit launched to him and formed around him, making him look like this.

He began flying towards the sludge monster and blasted at it, with the built in repulsor beams in his suit's hands

He began flying towards the sludge monster and blasted at it, with the built in repulsor beams in his suit's hands. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, fire at 25% power!!!" Izuku shouted as his repulsors fired at a quarter of his full power, defeating the monster. The crowd began cheering for him. "No need to thank me. Just doing my civic duty." He spoke in a metallic, yet charismatic voice. "What is your name?" A bystander spoke. "Well, let's see...Endeavor has Endeavor, Midnight has Midnight, All Might has All Might. And I...am....Iron Man." He smirked under the mask and flew away.

"Alright, UA. Let's get to work." He smirked again and began working on something big. Oh, I forgot to mention. This is the story of the world's greatest and first quirkless hero: The Invincible Iron Man!