Who does he think he is talking to?

"Yup, come on little devil" Elijah says picking her up.

Soon after he leaves I turn to to red "are you still fucking pissed? It's been what four weeks? And don't call my daughter an It, SHE has a NAME use it" I said as calm as I can.

It goes quiet until he speaks up "what so are you and gio together now?" Red asks.

I scoff "are you fucking serious red? Not that it's any of your damn business and I'm sure you've heard we are trying to get along for REINA sake and this alliance, even if we were dating it wouldn't be your problem unless I made it yours, what's gotten into you?" I ask.

Red was like my bestfriend, why is he acting like this?

"We don't need him and his men, you could of killed them on your own, plus we never had a problem why now?" He asks standing up walking towards me.

"Why the fuck you suddenly want them dead so bad?" He says stepping closer to me.

"Red sit down" Maeve says.

"Shut up Maeve , now why do you want them dead" he starts shouting.

But I keep my face blank , even though as of right now I want cry because he is doing what my father did.

"Stop it red, that's your boss and friend" Leo says.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LEO SHE OWES US AN EXPLANATION" red yells not looking away from me.

"she doesn't owe you shit , sit your ass down before I do it myself" gio says stepping towards us.

"No he's right" I sigh.

"I want them dead because they both took people from me" I bite my lip and push red away so I can walk towards gio standing by him.

"The Russians killed my little brother when I was twelve and he was seven" I look back at red to see him starting to look guilty.

"And the Germans , well they don't know about reina but they knew about someone else, I had another kid actually , not biological but I adopted him , treated him like he was mine since he was two and they killed hum in his fourth birthday, actually Maeve and the girls met him but I said he was my cousin" I said looking towards the girls and they were crying as they knew who I was talking about.

I turn back to red "now is that what you wanted to hear , now you know why I immediately took Giovanni's offer Raiden" I said and walked out of the kitchen to the garden.

Fuck.

"Hey" gio says behind me.

"Hey" I sigh.

"Look I don't know how to do this whole being here thing because Elijah has been really my only friend" he says awkwardly.

I giggle.

GIGGLED.

Gio looks at me with a smile that I giggled "we don't ever speak of that" I smile back at him.

"See you being awkward was enough to make me cheer up, your doing great at the friendship thing" I say.

"Glad my awkwardness cheers you up angel" he shakes his head.

"Angel? I'm nothing of the sort" I smirk.

"Oh definitely not, your a devil" he says.

"Damn straight" I chuckle.

"You want to talk about it?" He asks.

I sigh and sit down on the little bench "my brothers name was Conner , he looked just like me , if I wasn't older he could of defiantly passed as my twin but he was very strong for a seven year old, even though I was the eldest my father wanted a boy to take over his mafia but I didn't want that life for Conner, he was to sweet and sensitive , if he killed someone he would probably feel guilty but our father didn't care, he started training him at the age of five with guns and daggers, my mother didn't like it but she had to deal with so when the Russians attacked and killed Conner, I felt alone and depressed because my parents started blaming it on me but I didn't care because I knew it was"

"Then when I turned I think fourteen , I left I was on my own, I already had Maeve with me, then I met Reggie we dated for awhile but didn't work, I found everyone who is in my gang I took them most of them was in a dangerous place in their life so I gave them a better one but at fifteen I was walking to the store and I saw this little boy with his mom and I don't know why but the mom looked at me and said please take care of him sorry then left. I asked him how old he was he held up two fingers so I made up a birthday for him. He didn't even have a name so I named him Alexander , I was going to tell him when he was older that I was his sister but he started calling me mama and at fifteen I had baby fever so I left it and became his mom of course I couldn't actually adopt him at that age but yea, then they killed him on his birthday, then couple years later I had reina and kept her hidden" I sigh , I didn't even notice I was crying.

"I know my whole life is just messed up and complicated" I fake laugh.

"God I'm such a coward" I fake laugh again.

"No, your a strong person Julianna who had to go through a lot as a kid and still does , even though we were enemies at the time I always knew you were strong and honestly I can't even remember why we started hating each other I just liked bothering you, but your an amazing person Jules, an amazing boss, friend, and mother, your parents and red are missing out" he says pulling me closer to him.

We are face to face and I can feel the heat rising up to my face.

"Thank you Giovanni for everything" I say as I look down at his lips.

Why do I have the urge to kiss him?

"Your welcome amor, now how about we go get little devil and your friends and my idiot of a bestfriend and go shopping , just ignore red" gio says standing up and taking my hand.

"Let's do it" I smile.

____________________

I know I know , chapter 14 and they are moving a little fast right?

Don't worry a big argument is coming soon 😏.

And okay I like reading slow romance or whatever but not too slow and I hate writing it slow because it's like ughhh make out already but at the same time I don't wanna scare my readers off.

Making it slow is lwk hard but after this Argument they are gonna be mad for awhile at each other until it turns into something *wink* *wink* 😏
Love you

Also sorry for any spelling errors or bad grammar bye 🥰