"How've you been champ?" Silver asked Tory, rubbing it in. She nearly lunges for him but Robby's voice interrupted her murderous thoughts "I take it from that little charade you had a feeling we'd come by? And not to book karate lessons."
Silver laughed "Honestly, what took you so long? God, teenagers today."
"Just give us what we want so we can get out of here." Tory demanded.
"Now that doesn't seem like a fair deal. What would I get out of it?"
"Well, you are standing in a room with two of the people who hate you the most in the entire planet, that can't be pleasant."
"I'll live." Silver commented.
"Come on, you don't actually have anything on us. It's not a crime unless you get caught. If anything, you're the one who's committed a crime, holding possession of a sex tape with two minors on it. That'll look great next to your nuclear waste violations." Robby tried.
"Perhaps you're right. Of course, that would be for someone without any previous violations, I'm sure both of your probation officers would have something different to say." Silver threatened them with their weakness. Tory and Robby shared a glance both terrified of going to juvie. Silver noticed their concern "Don't worry, nobody ever needs to know. It's like I said, teenagers."
"What's the catch?"
"I wouldn't call it a catch. After all, how bad can training at the number 1 dojo in the Valley be?"
"No deal." Tory immediately said.
"Fine. Then your probation officers get a copy of the CCTV - as well as anyone who finds it on the internet - from what I've heard your landlord would be pretty interested, maybe I'll send him a direct link." Tory grabbed a baton off the wall and aimed it at Silver's head whilst Robby moved in front of her protectively from any retaliation and in an effort to protect her from Silver's cruel words as well. "Hey Siri, remind me to add assault to the list of crimes." Tory shook her head muttering "Technically it was only attempted assault, you ducked."
"Fine, you proved your point. You've got us dead to rights" Robby sighed defeated. "In exchange for you giving us every copy of the CCTV you have and no one ever finding out about any of this, what do you want?"
"Simple. You two come back to Cobra Kai and treat me with the respect I deserve as your Sensei, and drop any allegations of cheating at the tournament." Robby and Tory were very annoyed but felt like they didn't have a choice.
"Fine."
"Deal." They agreed.
"See you at the next lesson."

/ /

Tory and Robby had planned on gently breaking the news to their new Senseis and allies that they were returning to Cobra Kai but leaving out the real reason why. But Silver beat them to it by coming to Miyagi-do himself and interrupting their class:

"Fine. I'll let you continue your little dojo with your new Sensei but I will need to take Tory and Robby with me."
"You're not taking my kid anywhere."
"Like hell you will." Johnny and Daniel spat in unison.
"Oh but you see, they've already agreed." Silver gleefully told his enemies.
"What?" Everyone apart from Tory and Robby exclaimed. The couple had their eyes closed in annoyance and also so they wouldn't have to see everyone's disappointed reactions.
"I knew you couldn't be trusted." Sam shook her head at Tory.
"Robby, what the hell are you doing?" Johnny asked in confusion. Not a month ago he held his son in his arms as he cried over what Cobra Kai had turned him into and now he was going back to them.

"You didn't have to do that." Tory said through gritted teeth at Silver.
"Oh, I was just coming to give you guys a ride to the new dojo." Silver said in a false pleasant manner.

/ /

At the new dojo, Tory walked in, then tried to immediately walk out as she recognised one of the new Senseis. "Nope."
"Going somewhere Nichols?" Silver questioned from behind her, blocking the exit.
"I agreed to come back to Cobra Kai to be taught by you. Not him!"
"Oh, so do know who that is. We were worried, it'd been so long."
"Burn in hell."
"Victoria." She heard the man approach from behind.
"You too." She said stepping around Silver.

Even Robby was confused, he looked at Kyler who obviously knew the Sensei and he shrugged his shoulders, mouthing "Victoria?" Then it clicked for Robby, Tory had told him there was only one person who called her by her full name. He headed for the door after her but Silver warned him "Mr Keene, make sure Miss Nichols attends practice tomorrow."

/ /

Robby did manage to convince Tory to attend the next class for their own sakes, however she still refused to speak to her father for nearly 2 weeks until he'd had enough and dragged her into the back dojo.

"Hi."
"Please tell me that's not all you have to say to me?" Tory asked.
"I'm sorry."
"Doesn't fix it."
"Then what will."
"Nothing. But you can start with the child support you owe me."
"Okay. And how about I fix with whatever is wrong between you and Sensei Silver."
Tory laughed "I don't think you can fix that."
"Try me. He kind of owes me." Tory looked at him wondering for a second if he would be able to help. "I can't tell you, it's bad, I don't want to."
"Victoria, you're starting to scare me. What is it?"
"I... It... He has something... over us, me and Robby, he's blackmailing us with it."
"Let me help, please. I want to help. I'll do anything to make it up to you."
"Fine, I suppose a lawyer might be handy."