New friends, old love

In an unknown room, an strange but mysterious ninja was sitting on the floor as if he was meditating. His face was covered by a metal mask. Suddenly, three Foot Clan ninjas appeared to attack him. With his amazing martial art skills, the masked ninja easily defeats all three of them. Then, a streetwise criminal named Xever appeared. But he wasn't alone. Once the slide door opened itself to reveal the Shredder, the masked ninja bowed down with respect.

"Master Shredder." The masked ninja spoke

"I've trust you that you're using your time wisely." Shredder said, not even looking at the masked ninja.

"I've already assembled an army of ninjas." The masked ninja stated. "The Foot Clan had awaited your orders."

"Excellent." Shredder nodded. "Because I've just discover two old enemies in New York. Hamato Yoshi and Saldana."

"Hamato Yoshi and Saldana...are alive!" The masked ninja gasped in surprise.

"As they're training ninjas of their own." Shredder added. "I want them all wiped out."

"I will not fail you, master."

"I know." Shredder spoke. "But to be certain, you will work side with Xever."

"I don't need any help." The masked ninja refused as he got up to give Xever a glare. "Especially from this street rat."

"Are you sure?" Xever asked tauntingly.

"Enough of your pitiful rivalry." Shredder spoke firmly. "You two will work together."

"We'll find them and destroy them." The masked ninja nodded as he took his leave.
_________________________
Meanwhile, the sisters were leaping over the city rooftops for fun until they come across a small kitten silhouette in their path.

"Aww, it's a kitty." Ellie gushed.

Just before Ellie could ran forward to pet it, it turns out to a cat mutant monster.

"Oh my!" Donna gulped.

"Even though it had a cat-like appearance, I want to be his best friend!" Ellie gushed as she started to walk toward the car mutant.

"What are you doing?" Donna whispered.

"Hey!" Lee hissed.

"Ellie, wait!" Ella cried.

"What?" Ellie sighed in annoyance. "I'm trying to make best friends with a mutant."

"Are you an idiot? Wait, let me rephrase that. You're an idiot!" Ella cried.

"You can't be friends to a mutant." Donna hissed.

"Why not?" Ellie asked.

"Because they'll freak the heck out, that's why not." Donna replied.

"No they won't. I'm not so scary." Ellie smiled.

"You're an strange ninja sorceress, armed with ninja weapons." Ellie reminded.

"Look, This guy is gonna see that I'm just a regular teenage girl. And the next thing you know, we'll be best friends." Ellie beamed optimistically. "This is gonna be awesome."

"No! Ellie! Don't!" Lee, Donna, and Ella warned.

But it was too late. Ellie began to walk her way towards the cat mutant with a friendly smile and tries to pet the mutant, but the car mutant quickly grabbed her left arm and flung her to the door near her sisters. Rolling their eyes and shake their heads in disappointment, Lee and her two other sisters ran to attack the mutant, who was later defeated and ran off. Once Ellie got up, she could tell that her sisters' glares were no good.