I turned on the light and opened the door as I did not see the figure anymore. A couple hours went by and we sat in silent besides William talking to himself. There was a couple times where I completely fell asleep but he kept me up so far. It was only 16:39Am. I think I could live for another hour and 21 minutes. But while the hours have already passed, he looked pale every second. He kept looking at me then the cameras. I loved how he told me not to look nor talk to him but he looks and talk to me. Doesn't make sense, right? I sighed as I lean deep into the chair, wish that the time can go by fast.

    I'd admit it never really liked staying here, I never thought I would be working the night shift for my second day let's get that straight first. My phone ding and I look it out of my pocket. Me.H left a hella nice message.

     -Y/N tell William you both have the morning shift tomorrow. Not this morning but the next. You know what I'm saying. Well have a good night and finish the shift!-

    I looked over to William.

   "Mr.H message me. We don't have to work the night shift tomorrow but tomorrow we work the morning shift." I said

   All he did was nod. He never looked or pay attention anymore. He was too focused on the cameras. If I was in his shoes, I would of too. I mean, you don't want a those coming up to you, scaring you right? It is the last thing to do is those getting to you. All I could think about is how he is so damn fine but also how he is cunt. You can't tell me what to do and you doing it to me, that's not fair; but with him sure. I can't get over his Silver eyes. It's like the Metal Skeleton inside the bots, but it lighter than that.

After day dreaming for a bit, the clock went off. Meaning our shift was over. William roar the tablet and stretch in his chair. I got up from the chair and took my head off, leaving it on the desk and walking out the left door. The hallways had a bit of light due to the glass doors and sun shining though them. The bright colors made everything so alive, but there was a problem. None of the Bots was on stage. I turned my head around as my eyes scanned the place. They was no where to be seen. I thought of nothing. It's probably pass six already. Maybe they turn off when it hits that time.

I though nothing of it so I turned my head around and walked to the glass doors. I patted my pocket of my pants to feel the keys. They wasn't there. Fuck, I thought. I sighed loudly and turned around walking back to the office. Looking at the desk and moved things around, they wasn't there. I kept looking around the room, opening the desk drawers; only to find nothing in them.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I kicked the locker in the back of the office, leaving a dent in the side. "WHWRE COULD THEY FUCKING GO!?"

I hissed at myself. How in the hell could I be this dumb. I pinched the bridge of my nose and crunched up my nose. Then I heard metal hitting each other. I looked up to tiny right and my eyes scanned William holding up the keys with a smirk on his face.

"Are you done fucking around?" I spat out

"Chill love, you'll be ok to stay a bit by yourself. What could go wrong? Are you scared?" He said walking over to me, wrapping his hands around my neck.

His hands felt cold. I gasped as he got closer to me. His breath was hot against my ear. I shivered as he began to speak.

"Don't make me hurt you Y/N, that would end badly if I did.." he chuckled as he moved away dropping the keys in my hands.

He let go of me and walked off. I was speechless, my brain couldn't process what just happened. My breath was shaking, my body couldn't act right. I never felt like this was any guy, I would sleep with them once and never talk to them again. I never worked with one that keeps fucking with me. My held the keys tightly and walked out of office. My face went numb as it became red. I looked back in the stage to see the bots in their places. I swing my head over to the glass doors again, shoving the keys in the key-hole; unlocking the doors. I pushed it open and walked out.

The breeze felt cold, sending another shiver down my back. I guess the seasons do go by fast I say. My mind was filled with thoughts that night. The way his hands was over my body. The way he pleased me. The bite and kiss marks he left all over. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was something else.. I couldn't fall for him, I couldn't fall for someone who Co-owns a brats play place, right? I walked to my car and opened the door; shutting it was I got in. I pressed the engine on button and it started the car.

Pulling out of the parking lot, I looked back at the place with a frown. I wish I found a better thing to do, but they was desperate so I took in. I turned on the radio and I gasped as my favorite song started to play. The frown became a fast smile on my face and I started to sing it. It was good while it lasted. Something didn't seam right though. It's like I forgotten something? Couldn't have left something?

Wednesday
07:00Am

I turned the car off and got of it. I was home finally. I walked up to steps to my room in the apartment. Taking out the key and shoving it in the key-hole and turning the door knob. Softly pushed open the door and threw my keys on the little end table by the door, while closing the door. It felt nice to be home don't get me started. I walked over to my bed room, opening the door and jumping on the soft bed, face down. I quickly turned myself around as the sun bleed though the curtains, the light hitting me in the face. I closed my eyes and blackness fell over.....