Important Opinion

Sub! Butler! Levi Ackerman

X

Dom! Fem! Mistress! Reader

Sky daddy don't forgive me😌
------------------------------------------------------

{Levi's Pov}

I washed the dishes for the guest that we're gonna come over. I heard someone come in, but I thought it must have been the other staff.

"Levi, my dear friend!" Of course it had to be Hange {fuck now I need to make a Hange x reader!} They wrapped there are around my neck almost making me drop a dish "The mistress wants to see you~" they smirked and wiggled their eyebrows.

I looked at Hange with an annoyed look "ok then you can take over with doing the dishes" I take of my gloves and walk out. "I didn't say I'd do the dishes!" they yelled from the kitchen as I walked away to the mistress office.

I knocked on the door "Hange told me you wanted to see me Ms?" She opened the door with a smile and nods.

"Yes I did" she looked at me for a bit "what did I say, smile more" she frowns a bit which in my opinion was kinda cute.

'what the fuck am I thinking?!??' I yell in my head, I gave her a smile "yes Mistress I forgot please forgive me" I bow a bit.

"You are forgiven, now I need your opinion ya know that very important people are coming, so!" She pulled out two outfits a tux and a red dress "I heard your opinions are the best so what do you think?"

{Y/n's pov}

I looked at him "both of these are great, I just can't decide!" He looked at the outfits and grabs them both

"mistress I would like to do something with these? if I have permission it will only take an hour" he says smiling still

"Well since your showing a smile than yes you can" I sat on my desk, he leaves instantly, I wondered what he was doing.

{No one's pov}

An hour later Levi came back, he had cut some of the skirt off of the dress and used the top part of the tux. She smiled brightly

"oh Levi!" She hugs him tightly, "I love it, thank you, that's why your coming with me!"

Levi widened his eyes a bit "what?.."