Nash Gold Jr x Reader

Title: ProtectionFluffNo Warning

Your grip on your books tightened as Nash blocked your way from leaving. Your back was against the lockers, and his face was extremely close to yours. You felt red rise up your cheeks, and you avoided the look on his face.

"Hey, why are you avoiding me?" Nash asked. You looked down at your shoes, but he gripped your chin so you could meet his eyes.

"I-I have to go, Nash, please move."

"Not until you agree to go out on a date with me," your eyes flickered to his. You knew Nash wasn't the one to give up; once he set his eyes on you, he would do anything and everything to get you. You chewed on your lips and leaned back when he moved your lip from your teeth.

"Can you at least tell me why you don't want anything to do with me? Because that's the way, it seems."

"Nash, it's not like that. I just- you... I mean..."

"Fuck. You are so cute when you get flustered," Nash cut you off. He pushed a strand of hair out of your face and behind your ear. After doing that, he trailed his knuckles down your cheek, causing you to tense.

"Why not just hang out with me for the time being? I mean, it looks like you need it badly."

"I can't; I told you already."

"I feel like that is not the truth. You are trying to avoid me still."

"I swear, please. My dad would get mad if I were not home on time. So please, move."

Nash watched your face, trying to find any hint that you were trying to avoid him. Once he realized how worried you looked, he let a small sigh out. He finally parted away from you and allowed you to leave.

"Can I walk you home at least?"

"Sorry!" You ran away from him, and he blinked.

"I am surprised you let her go," Jason said. Nash turned to him but shrugged his shoulders slightly.

"Next time, I will convince her."

"Give up, go for someone that actually wants you. You have so many girls wanting to date you."

"That may be true, but she is different."

"Don't tell me you plan to settle down, and you are only 18."

"I just might; I mean, can you blame me?"

"You are serious, aren't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, anyway, we have been challenged for a basketball game. Are you up for it?"

"Are you seriously asking Jason? Of course, I am; let's go."

"Figured you would say that; everyone else is already at the court."

Jason and Nash both made their way to the basketball court; Nash's mind was on you the entire time they were walking. Though when it came to the game, all thoughts left his mind. Of course, the Jabberwocks crushed their opponents.

"That was too easy!" Jason laughed loudly as the other team hung their heads. Nash only smirked as he wiped the sweat from his face.

"So, what are you guys doing today?" Nick asked. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

"Nash is probably going to go home and think about that one girl. What is her name? (Y/N) (L/N)?" Zack said. Nash shot him a glare knowing he was never going to hear the end of it.