Bill's secret...

I never expected this of Bill... it kinda freaks me out now that I think of it. You would never expected someone like Bill t-to-to... nevermind you'll see...

~Bill's full p.o.v~

"Kid, what do you want to do today?"

"I -uh- I dunno." Lily was sitting on my lap and turned to look at me anxiously as she awaited for some fun play time.

"Um- Why don't we play dress up?" I smiled down at her but her expression turned cold.

"Oh." There was a long pause "Sure. Why not?"

"Haha ha ha..." I laughed nervously "O-okay I'll chose your clothes while you draw mine." I smiled at her but she still seemed unsecure.

I snapped my fingers and out came a onesie kitten pajama. I didn't know what to pick so I got this thing. Lily drew out a pirate costume.

I snapped my fingers and equipped that pirate costume. I think she's mocking me since I wear an eye patch... anyways.

Lily changed in the closet the door opened and she fell face forward on the floor groaning.

"W-what's wrong?" I lifted her face up and all I saw was pure cuteness. That and a red nose and a face that looked like she was about to kill but still it was adorable I just wanted to strangle her...

"I wanna put my jacket back on..."

"Oh. But you look-" she hissed at me and I just melted inside.

I sat on the bed while Lily stood there. And with each snap of my fingers she changed into endless amounts of clothes and she got more and more cuter...

~Lilian's full p.o.v~

This is what I'm talking about. Urgh. This is by far the most creepiest thing I have ever saw. This is the first time, in the history of Bill, in which Bill thinks something is cute. Ew. Disgusting. This is Bill's secret. He secretly finds me adorable I thought he was just changing my clothes to torture me but no. NO. NO...

Author's note.
Okay. I'm gonna make this story feel like it is never gonna end. Majority vote. Don't worry there will be major secret revealing, the kicking of the booty, and conflicts, but most of all many feels will get felt (that is my goal to make you experience the feels with this story) I hope you like Lilian because she love you guys. (Btw I am not Lilian. Though I wish I were so I can play with Bill all day. Don't we all?) Anyhow I came to say what I was gonna say and I said it. Bye! (Btw sorry for this short chapter please don't kill me I have a family and domo then how am I suppose to write for you?)