Chapter 332 Second Place

  One week passed quickly, and soon the day of Xu Minglei's notice came. Xu Mumu also knew about Xu Minghui's grades, and he was considered to be above average in the class, not bad.

  Xu Mumu looked at Xu Minglei's report card and was very satisfied. English and mathematics were outstanding, and other subjects were not bad. Xu Mumu was quite satisfied. The second place in the class and the first place seemed to be a girl. Great.

  "Sister, that Fu Wenwen is too good, I can't take her exam." Xu Minglei felt a little down. Although he knew that his grades were good, he still didn't get the first place in the exam. In the past, my sisters were all first, but he was not.

  "It's okay, it's just this exam, next time we'll surpass her." Xu Mumu said with a smile.

  This time Xu Minglei and the others not only got the grades, but also determined the class placement for the next semester, but Xu Minglei doesn't need to worry about these, his grades are good, this time he should be able to enter the first class directly.

  "Minglei, what do you want to learn in the future?" Xu Mumu looked at Xu Minglei and asked.

  "I haven't thought about it yet." Xu Minglei said hesitantly.

  "Can you think about it now?" Xu Mumu's mouth twitched, it's not good for this kid to follow her to learn everything.

  "Sister, I will seriously consider it." Xu Minglei said seriously, "I'll tell my sister as soon as I figure it out."

  "Well, you can think about it yourself." Xu Mumu said with a light smile.

  "Well, I will." Xu Minglei nodded, her sister had always been concerned about him, and the corners of her mouth could not be restrained.

  "Are you in such a good mood?" Xu Mumu said with a smile.

  "Yeah, we'll go back tomorrow, sister, I brought out my private money, let's go, let's buy gifts for Tie Dan and them." Xu Minglei was very happy.

  "Let's go." Xu Mumu nodded with a smile. She also missed the children in her hometown a little bit. She taught them all by herself. In half a year, she didn't know what they had become. Very much looking forward to seeing them back home.

  The siblings went to the supply and marketing agency to buy a lot of things. If Xu Minglei didn't have much money, he would have bought a lot of things.

  It was noon when I went back from shopping. Madam Chen was cooking lunch. Xu Mumu and the others came back after buying so many things. The younger brother probably smelled it and came over happily.

  "Little greedy cat." Xu Mumu took a small piece of peach cake and gave it to him, and pinched the little cub's white tender cheek. The cub only knew how to eat, but he didn't know how to call him sister, it was enough.

  After disgusting his little brother for a while, Xu Mumu went to tidy things up and let him eat there by himself. The little brat is very easy to support. As long as he doesn't disturb him, he can play by himself. It's just that many times the little brat doesn't know the danger. Someone needs to watch.

  Early the next morning, Xu Mumu and the others got into the car to go back. Xu Mumu also took some clothes and books and went back. They didn't bring many things back, and the younger brother had a lot of things, except for Change of clothes and some small toys were bought after coming to the provincial capital.

  Xu Mumu and the others had already called the team two days ago, and they had already packed their room and came out.

  When Xu Mumu and the others went back, Xu He and Xu Bo were already waiting for them at the station.

  "Mom and Dad, you are finally back." Xu He was so excited that he hadn't seen his parents for a long time. Although they saw Xu Mumu last time when they came back, the old couple were not at their hometown, nor did they scold them every day. They are still a little uneasy.

  "Is the house cleaned up?" Mrs. Chen said calmly, the two large bags in her hands were placed directly in Xu He's hand, Fengfeng was being held by Xu Mumu at the moment, but the little brat was He wanted to come down and walk, but his short legs couldn't keep up with the speed of adults.

  "It's all packed up." Xu He nodded quickly, the things in his hands were not heavy, he was used to working at home, and he was used to being ordered by his own mother. He didn't feel anything at all, so he just took the things. walking towards the front.

  "That's good." Mrs. Chen nodded with satisfaction, and her son was still obedient.

  Along the way, old man Xu asked a lot about the situation of the brigade, and both brothers were able to answer them.

  Mrs. Chen also asked about the third-eldest family. The brothers knew something about the life of the third-eldest family, especially Xu Bo, who often ran to the county seat, and simply told the old couple about Xu's third-born family. a moment.

  Although Xu Laosan has a job, his life is not as easy as that of the brothers in the countryside.

  With Xu Xue in the second room, there is still a lot of money in his hands. Although most of them are in Xu Xue's hands, Xu Xue is still very good to his family. The food and clothing expenses in the family are all excellent.

  On the side of the fourth room, there are rabbits secretly raised in the house, and during this period of time, they can pick up those fungi again, and sell them in the state-run hotel, and have saved a sum of money in their hands.

  Knowing that Sanfang's gang of idiots had the worst life, Mrs. Chen was satisfied.

  Although old man Xu was a little unpleasant, he didn't say much. What he could say, he didn't ask for it all on his own. If he went to the third child and said it, he might dislike your meddling.

  Several people returned to the brigade, which immediately attracted the attention of the entire brigade. Many people knew about Xu Mumu and the others coming back. Although Qian Ying and Sun Huiping were not talkative people, it was inevitable that Mrs. Chen and the others would come back. Rather happy, I couldn't help but say a few more words outside.

  This is also a good thing, how glorious it is to go out, so almost the entire brigade knows about it.

  Feeling the enthusiasm of the others in the brigade, Xu Mumu felt that her face was going to freeze with laughter, but her own milk was very powerful. With so many people crowding around, she could handle it all by herself. Xu Mumu felt that her own milk People seem to be great.

  "You're tired, drink some water." Qian Ying took a kettle from the room and poured a bowl of water for each of them.

  Qian Ying's face was a little pale, Xu Mumu looked at her, the root cause of Sheng Kangkang's illness hasn't been completely healed?
  Then, Xu Mumu's eyes fell on Kangkang, who was being held by Xu Xue. He looked so weak. Compared with the healthy and strong Fengfeng, the difference was too big.

  Kangkang looked weak, in poor health, and looked like he couldn't walk yet.

  Xu Xue also looked at the child Xu Mingfeng again. This child obviously did not exist in her previous life, but now, not only does she have, but she is also very healthy. Compared with Kang Kang, she feels jealous.