chapter 3: back at Sirius's

(continue from last chapter[again])

HARRY'S POV

"come in"

"ok"

we went in and took off our shoes, I went back in the car to get Teddy and then I walked in the hall. It was much more cleaner than I remember.  we went in to the kitchen and, like the hall, it was much cleaner. I had never seen the kitchen so clean before. 

" I had missed you" I said

" I had missed you" I said. "same here" my godfather said. me, Sirius, Ginny all sat down.  Sirius sat beside Ginny sat beside Me and I sat beside Sirius, so that ginny was in the middle. we chatted, laughed and talked together. An hour later, Ginny and me started to cook our lunch. we ate and talked.

"Can I live with you, Sirius, here with Ginny?" I asked.

"fine" said Sirius

after a while, which it seemed like hours, there was a knock on the door, everyone froze and looked in the hall. who would be calling at a time like this? it was already dark out which it was time for dinner. I drew out my wand, and so did Ginny.

"Who is it?" Sirius called.

A familiar voice answered "it is I, Ronald Weasley and my wife Hermione Granger. We were looking for Harry and this house belonged to Harry's godfather, so you must know where is he and we a have a announcement too.

"ron and hermione" Me and Ginny muttered at the same time. we catched eachothers eyes and looked away embarrassed. me and Ginny all lowered our wands and Sirius ran to fetch the door. a second later with Ron and Hermione. when Hermione saw me, she flung her arms around my neck and Ron went towards her sister. then there was a moment of silence.

"well?" said Sirius, breaking up the silence.

"er-Well what?" the four of us asked.

" why are Ron and hermione here then?"

"ohhhhhhh" we all said. then the two girls said "I have an announcement"

"what is it, then?" said Sirius, " and who goes first?"

"we do" me and Ginny said.

"ok"

"me and Ginny are going to have Babies." I said.

"us too!"

"what?!?!?!?!" 

Sirius was shocked. I knew he was, I was sure. there was another moment of silence.

" I can cook" Hermione said, breaking up the silence. " ok" I said. "Hello, Sirius, you there?" I asked. "wha- oh yes" said Sirius. we all sat down and chatted, laughed, talked and ate. all the girls were chatting about their unborn babies.  After three hours, I looked at the time and saw that it was half-past nine, so I told everyone. Ron and Hermione then got up and said goodbye, while Sirius said that me and Ginny can stay.

(inside[except cartoon])

I went in to one of the bedrooms with Ginny and Teddy but Teddy was already asleep so we put Teddy in a bedroom while Ginny and me took me and Ron's room

I went in to one of the bedrooms with Ginny and Teddy but Teddy was already asleep so we put Teddy in a bedroom while Ginny and me took me and Ron's room. I got in my pajamas with Ginny. Ginny got in one of the beds and I got in one of the beds too. I knew I had a long day so I fell asleep.