Moxxie: Sir-

Blitzo: Cause right now all i see is just my dad's Ass Hole talking to me, crushing my dreams of being who i truly am inside.

Millie: Are tryna crush his dreams moxxie?

Moxxie: I- what?

Millie: I thought i knew you.

Blitzo: I cant believe you moxxie after I made you employee of the month!

Max: Pfft what is that picture? ha ha.

Moxxie: okay sir im sorry a commercial jingle does not compromise to a musical theater. Nobody actually likes the jingle.

Millie & max: I liked it.

Moxxie: do not agree with him infront of me.

Max: That last one was... a bit rough.

Moxxie: I'd like to go on record and say that incident was Loonas fault.

Loona: Oh sit on a dick Moxxie.

Moxxie: You Sit- Sit on... A D- And the.. D-Do your job!

Blitzo: Hey now we dont blame out screwups on loona okay? * nuzzles loona making her growl at him * she didn't do anything wrong.

Moxxie: Are you kidding me sir? Shes awful!

FLASHBACK MONTAGE

[ play from 0:33 to 1:34 ]

FLASHBACK End

Blitzo: Look the point is loona is a valuable meber in our family. And we dont get rid of family.

Max: You're right about that, You dont get rid of family.

Loona smiled from what the imps said and went back to her phone. However her smile faded when moxxie stated that they weren't a family and how blitzo treated loona like a troubled teenager.

Blitzo: Hey that is offensive. Without homeless people i wouldnt have half the joy in laughter i do in this life. * Looks out the windiw seeing a homeless demon holding a sign that says MONEY HELPS BLESS SATAN. A woman on the phone looked disgusted and walked away.

Moxxie: While we're on the subject of    " Family". Can you stop finding me and my family outside of work?

Millie: Come on sweetie its not that big a deal.

Moxxie: Excuse me. WHAT!?

Max: Mom are you being serious right now!? I mean he was in our fridge, he snuck into my room while i slept, And he films us like a stalker!

Moxxie: Just.Stop. Doing that!...

Blitzo: I dont see what the issue is. There something you dont want me seein'?

Moxxie: No!

Blitzo: you a baby weiner haver?

Moxxie: Sir, what you say and how you act is totally- INAPPROPRIATE!!

Millie: Calm diwn moxxie! You're gonna have another panic attack!

Moxxie: I AM CALM! * glares at blitz and whimpers*

Millie pets moxxies head trying to make him feel better. Max pulled out his phone and started to watch anime due to him getting annoyed by his boss / Uncles behavior. The room then got loud as they all started arguing they all then stopped yelling as they heard

???: You Guys are all fucking Assholes.

Max: Oh Shut up. You're lucky to even witness the conversation bucko.

Moxxie: This company is such a mess.

Blitzo: Alright lets get back to talking about my outfit.

Loona & Max: Nobody was talking about that.

Blitzo: which is why im tryna get that ball rollin'. So how does it look? Its good right?

Eddie: Its been literal Hell pretending to be paralyzed so you fuck shits wouldnt kill me,  But now i want that! I want death... * points at blitzo* You are a selfish greedy clown! And im a kid! We're supposed to like clowns, even the creepy ones!

Moxxie: Hey now thats not very-

Eddie: If I wanted to hear from a spineless jack ass, I'd rip out your spine and ask you some shit!

Millie: Thats my husband your talking to !

Eddie: Thats your Husband!? I figured you for a sl-

Max then kunged at the table eddie was sitting in and held him neckhold.

Max: Finish that sentence and keep insulting my family? ill put you in your place kiddo!

The room became silent, shocked and amused by Max's reaction, moxxie and millie were proud of their son standing up for his family, blitzo was smirking at the kid with a middle finger, and loona smirked proud of the youngest imp in the room. That was the moment loonas phone went off.

Loona: Oh fuck. Guys i just got a text from our client. guess he was the right target afterall.

Blitzo: Who?

Loona: * points at eddie* Him.

Max: They wanted us to kill this kid? Ha, finally something that will shut him up.

Max smirked happily as he snapped eddies neck. The group then staryed the process of taking apart the body and disposing it. They decided to portal the boddy back on earth where the mother was crying on the news and caught the body bag.

Blitzo: You're welcome!

[ pilot End ]