Fighting with piggy

Start from the beginning

Uncle Hai asked Sheng about this. He explained everything from his point of view. Later uncle Hai asked me why I am sleeping in class, instead of listening.

I stared at them. My brother put his hands in my head and said "Ok, let's stop about that. Uncle Hai did you prepare any snacks?".

Then uncle went inside the kitchen and bought a plate of steam dumpling and a plate of fried dumpling. I don't like steam dumpling, so he prepared especially for me.

I took the fork and move the plate towards me, but Sheng suddenly move towards him and start to eat. I asked him to give some to me, but he didn't left anything for me.

I throw the fork angrily on the ground and went to upstairs. Suddenly uncle Hai stopped me. He went inside the kitchen and bought another plate of fried dumpling.

This time he give the plate to me. I took another fork and had dumpling. Once I finished I asked Sheng, when will he leave?.

My brother hit my head and said "Hey, why are you treat him like that? be polite". I put the plate and spoon on the table and stand up from the chair.

Suddenly Cheng ge asked me the same question. I smiled heavily. Everyone looked at me like, I am crazy. Then my brother asked me why am I laughing?

I again came to the chair and explain everything to them. After I said these Sheng asked "Did you say your brother name or not?".

I nodded my head and said "No". Then I said them about how I enjoying to see them in curious. Later Sheng leave the house.

Before he leave he said "Guys, bye bye. See you tomorrow. Uncle bye bye". I showed a big smile in my face. Sheng noticed that, so he said "Oi, I will come tomorrow!".

Within a second I dropped a smile from my face and wear anger. "You are not allowed here, don't come" I shouted at him angrily.

"Tommy, don't say like this" my brother advised me. Suddenly he said "Tian, if she do like that don't allow her to use phone, don't give it to her back".

This time I stared at him angrily and said "None of your business". I said to him and went to my room immediately. How dare he threaten me like that?

Next day. My brother wake up me at 7.30, last night I slept in his room. I wake up from his bed and headed to my room. 

That time I heard some unfamiliar noise from the living room. I headed towards to the living room with my pink color sleeveless t-shirt and black color shorts.

I saw Sheng standing near the refrigerator with his uniform. First time, I thought I had a dream. Later I swiped my eyes saw, of course it's Sheng.

He took the water bottle from the refrigerator. The one he took from the fridge is mine. I went near to him angrily and plugged the water bottle from him.

"Hey, what are you doing here? this is my water bottle, don't take this". We both stood near the fridge facing each other.

I stared at him, he stared at me. I rolled my eyes impatiently. Suddenly uncle Hai said to me "Tom, now the time is 7.45, you are going to be late".

No, time is not 7.45 uncle Hai wrongly say the time. Actually now the time is 7.55, my brother already came out from the shower.

I immediately leave the water bottle in the fridge and climb to the upstairs. I headed towards the bathroom and brush my teeth.

Within 10 minutes I took a shower and came outside. I picked the school uniform from my closet and put it on. I searched my limited edition black and blue shoes.

It was not in my closet. I put on a hair band, high pony tail and perfume. I grabbed my shocks in my hand and went to my my brother room.

Now I saw Sheng sat in my brother bed. I searched my shoes in his closet, but I can't find. Later I asked my brother did he saw my shoes or not?

Sheng rolled his eyes and smiled at me. I don't know why he smile at me. I didn't care about him. I again searched the shoes everywhere in my brother room.

5 minutes later, my brother said "Tom, get ready, it's almost 8.10 be quick". I put on the shocks and wear my brother blue color shoes.

I went downstairs and had orange juice and one bread slice. Finally I went outside and took my bicycle. My brother asked me why I took that cycle now?

Actually I want to go to school by my bicycle. I love to drove bicycle. I said to my brother that, I want to go to school by bicycle.