𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚒𝚛

Start from the beginning

She was the only one who could defeat him not that she would though.

Hayley was also very grateful to her. 

But before they could engage in more of a conversation of threats, the Winchester's eyes moved sharply seeing someone exit the ballroom.

"Now as much as I would like to sway to this enchanting music please excuse me," She said bowing a little down before walking quickly to follow the man that exited

But it seemed that Klaus had gotten aggravated by the previous conversation and decided to follow her.

"Why does it look like a dumb idea to me to follow her," Kol asked aloud

"Because it is" Klaus mumbled but was completely heard by his family

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

The screen changed to an empty hallway filled with only the sounds of footsteps.

Then someone came into the vision of the camera

Klaus was walking very slowly through the big hallway, trying to catch that wild lady who openly gave a 'warning' to him.

Hayley finally understood which memory it was.

She had heard it a million times.

He suddenly stopped when he heard strange and a crashing sound. When he peered a little he saw the Winchester girl having a wooden stake and attacking a random man.

"Ok, why does it look like she is a vampire hunter," Elena asked remembering her encounters with a hunter.

It looked like they had a little fight as he noticed the debris of glass and wood.

But something clicked on his head.

That girl was a vampire hunter.

It all made sense now.

"I can literally see his thought process" Freya whispered to Davina

Starting from the fact that she hated him and how her movements were sharp and the following someone.

Another thing clicked in him.

It was to stop that girl from killing the man.

Klaus used his speed to suddenly be between the girl and the man.

The lady had a wild look on her face.

Her eyes had a red tint.

Freya knew that scarlet tint.

She would recognize that tint anywhere

But before he could reminisce on the fact he quickly grabbed the lady's arm and twisted it before signing to the man to run.

But he underestimated the strength of Winchester's body.

She grabbed the arm that was holding her back and twisted it with her free hand and kneed him to the balls.

Klaus doubled over the pain.