ch. 1

Toji Fushiguro...

A really, well dressed, built man. His black soft hair, the scar on this lip. He was so admirable.

This man was also my fiancé...

"(y/n) darling, come here please?" he called out to me. "Yes my love?" I replied. "I have a business meeting to go to, I won't be back for another two hours." he said, his hand resting on the bottom of my chin. "That's fine, would you like to have your favorite dinner tonight?" "Mm..that sounds like a good plan." he said with a small chuckle. He gave me a small peck on the lips before leaving. "I'll be back soon darling." he said walking out the door. I sighed, knowing he was always a busy man. I loved spending time with him every chance I got to. He was so loving and caring, and very...very protective. I should probably go to the store and grab the ingredients. I thought. He loved the way I cooked his favorite meat. He always says it's seasoned perfectly, the way it tastes in his mouth makes him feel like he's in heaven. Fries on the side with any other food he likes. I always feel good about myself while making it. He always...ALWAYS has to have alcohol while eating. With the stress he goes through at home, I'd need some too.

I get ready to go to the store to by the things I need. Making sure everything was perfect in place, or else Toji would be a bit ocd when he gets home. I grab my keys and walk out the door. I hopped in the car, turning on my favorite music. Toji always made sure I was safe. If I didn't get home by a certain time, he would leave several messages and calls, just to see if I was okay. I loved the way he protected me from harm. It made me feel so much safer than before.

I arrive at the store, being greeted by the most sweetest woman I have always known. "Good afternoon (y/n)! Buying more meat for that fiancé of yours?" she said giggling. "You bet ya! He's at a business meeting, so I told him I'd make his favorite dinner." I said smiling. "You have a good say love." she said smiling after a short conversation. I walk away grabbing a buggy, assuming I was gonna buy more than just those ingredients.

Turns out, I was right...

I walked through the aisles, finding my favorite chocolate pocky. I also grabbed a case of water, some ingredients to make quesadillas, just things to stock up the house with. I hated going on 3 times a week because of food, but Toji taught me how to manage it. I've done so much better, now that he has helped me.

After I'm finished shopping, I go to the checkout and pay for everything. "Have a good one ma'am." the cashier said. "You too!" I said smiling, grabbing my buggy. "I'll get that for you!" a young man said that worked there. "Oh, it's fine! I got it myself." I told him in a nice way. "Come on, let me-" "It's fine really..thank you!" I told him. Before fully walking out, I heard the man talk to someone else...about me. Why would he do that? After putting the groceries in the car, I called Toji on my bluetooth speaker in the car. "Yes darling, what is it?" "A guy ran up to me asking me to help me with the groceries, but when I refused he was talking to someone saying he failed to kidnap me. I'm not sure what's going on.." I told him, explaining everything to him. "I'll be home soon, if anyone follows you, call the police, then call me. Got it?" "Mhm.." "That's not the answer I'm looking for." he said. I sigh softly giving him a "Yes my love, I understand." "Good. I love you sweetie, please get home safe." He said. With that I hung up, zooming my way to the house. I was honestly not as scared as I was before. This has happened many times, and sometimes I just leave it alone. Toji normally takes care of it very well, considering fact he use to be a mafia leader.

I got home, with nobody following meeting Toji leaning on his car door. He walked up to the car after parking, rolling my window down. "Anything?" he asked leaning down. "No my love, I promise." I said. He put his hand under my chin, making me look up to him. "You swear to me darling?" "I swear." I replied. He nodded his head, opening the door for me. "Go inside, I'll get the groceries." I nodded my head, heading inside. I put the groceries where they are supposed to be as he brought them in.

"Honey! I'll start dinner soon." I yelled. He came into the kitchen giving me a hug from behind. "It'll taste amazing, I know it." he said kissing me. "Toji, love. I'm sorry for having you miss the meeting." I told him. "It's not probably sweetie, trust me. I know how to handle things, I'm a man." "I nodded my head, smiling up at him.

"Get that dinner started baby, please? I'm starving." "Yessir." I said giggling.