Chapter 2 "I just wanted to"

Start from the beginning

As Youngro sat down behind him with the first aid kit in hand, she realizes that he needs to have his coat and shirt removed so she can do something about his injury. 'it's just a back Youngro don't get weird about it' she coughs to get his attention, not knowing that the entire time he was already watching her with an amused look knowing she was embarrassed about asking him to take off his shirt. "Uhm, well Sooho-ssi" she stammers, looking away "I need you to uhm well you see your shirt" she couldn't finish her sentence when she turns to face him she saw his amused face. ' He's enjoying this isn't he, what a damn tease' annoyed, Youngro slapped his arm making sure not to hit his injury. "Just hurry up and remove your shirt so we can get started" she scoffed.

Amused, Sooho couldn't help but tease her a bit, he leans in towards her face their lips only an inch apart, he watches her already pink face turn even more red, and lowers his voice. "Your friends are still here, you sure you want us to start already" 

Youngro blushed and moved away "YAH!" she loudly exclaimed, making him laugh quietly.

Jeong-min and Man-dong came to their area to scold Youngro and told her to be quiet and to not make so much noise, else they will all be in trouble. Apologizing to them, they went back to what they were previously doing. She turned to Sooho to give him her best glare, yet all he did was chuckle once he sees her act angry like that, since he already knows how she really is when truly mad. The angry Youngro in front of him right now just seemed like a pissed-off bunny, compared to when she called him a communist bastard.  

His bunny. 

"Quit teasing me already and just remove your shirt so I can bandage your injury already," she tells him. "Unless you want me to bandage your injury over your clothes"

"Why don't you help me remove my clothes then?"

She glares. 

He smiles "alright, alright"

She rolls her eyes at that, yet couldn't keep the small smile away from her face as she watches him remove his coat and shirt. 'He already has a good-looking face, now he has a good-looking body as well. How is that fair?' she mentally slapped herself and tried to concentrate on the task at hand which was to treat his injury. Keyword: TRY. 

As Youngro concentrates on his injury, Sooho decided to concentrate on her just like he did the first time around. In the past he couldn't understand why such a beautiful girl like her would risk such a thing for him, he could tell back then that she was interested at him, though that seemed like such a superficial thing back then for her to help him just cause she thought he was handsome. But now, he knows, it's because she truly fell in love with him at first sight, and once this girl in front of him falls in love she gives it her all.  

'That's why it was so easy for her heart to break, cause she gives up everything for the ones she loves'

The smile in his face disappears as he thought back to all the times he hurt her. Took her as a hostage, held a gun to her head, placed her and her friends in danger, indirectly caused her brother's death, hurt her though his words, and gave her such a terrible memory of watching the person she loves dies protecting her.

'She gave me everything that made me happy in my cold dark life, yet all I gave her was pain and heartbreak. Do I really deserve this second chance?'

She grabbed the bandage and asked for his help to hold the end so she can now wrap up his injury since she was done cleaning it, as she bandaged his injury in his upper body he continuous to stare at her.

'No, this second chance isn't just for me, it's also for you Youngro-ya. This life I will make you happy' 

"Youngro-ya" Jeong-min calls out "We'll go down first okay, make sure to catch up and be careful"