Asstastic

WARNING: LOTS OF SEX!!
(Go away if you don't want to read about dudes sharing sexiness with each other.)

(Caboose's point of view)

As I pulled Donut's face towards my own I was excited and scared at the same time. What if he wasn't ready? The only thing I don't want to happen is for him to hate me. That would not be fun. Being with Donut is fun. If it wasn't fun then I would be sad. Sad is not good.

I pulled away from the kiss but Donut got on top of me and started kissing me again. It was good, he was good. His lips against mine made me think of eating a donut. I was tasting his donut lips. Tasty. I want orange juice, orange juice goes well with donuts.

(Donut's point of view)

Caboose is mine, I didn't know if he was, well.. Gay like me. I never asked if he was, but he kissed me so he must like me back. I'm going to do it. I want to look at his body and make him feel good like he makes me feel inside. I'm not going to go too fast. But however far he'll let me. I'll go at his pace.

"Caboose, can I take off your suit." I said after getting on top of him and kissing him for a few minutes. He nods and gets up, takes my hand and we go inside the cave. He leads my hand to the parts to take off his suit. One piece at a time I take off the suit, I kiss him in between taking off each piece.

Once the armor was off he had the underclothes left. I could see the muscles he had through the skin tight clothes."Caboose, you are very beautiful." He blushes and starts to take off my suit. He does basically the same thing I did to him. Once my armor was off I placed my hands on his chest and felt his muscles. I stroked my hand across his back, ass, and ab muscles. I take off his shirt and then mine.

"Caboose are you okay with going this fast?" I hope he wants to go further, but whatever makes him happy. Caboose grabs my face and kisses me. "Only if we get to drink orange juice together afterwards."

Caboose starts kissing me and touching me. He starts to rub my muscles and he grabs my butt. I start to gently rub his growing erection. We are both rubbing and touching and it's wonderful.

(Caboose's point of view)

This is very good. Happy. Excited. His body feels so good. I just want to make him feel good. He makes me feel good. I start to take off me pants and I take off his. My boner is now a boner. And his is also a boner.

(Donut's point of view)

I can see his dick, it's quite big, but not massive. Just the way I like it. Kind of like mine, not too big, not too small. I go behind him and rub his boner while I grind into his hot ass. I just happen to have lube and two condoms in my suit. I mean, come on you gotta be ready for anything. I put lube on his dick and his a-hole. I put on the condom and start to jerk off Caboose.

Breathing heavily I ask,"Do you want me to put it in?"Caboose smiles and groans which I assume to be a yes. I plunge into his sweet ass with my boner. Feeling the inside of his gorgeous body is amazing. I can feel his heartbeat and his throbbing boner as I thrust into him and rub him.

(Caboose's point of view)

Feeling a man inside of me and touching me in my special spot is better than I ever imagined. This is the first time ever being touched and I'm not scared at all. It's my best friend but he's also a red. But he is my donut and I will call him my squishy and he will be mine. (Finding nemo eh ;D)

He is running me good and he has flipped me onto my back and put himself back inside of me. Donut is still running and I need to get my frosting out. I need to frost the donut. He stops trusting and takes off the used condom. He puts me into his mouth. His sucking and touching is almost making me go. I go in his mouth but he swallows and then he comes to my side and he rests his head on my chest. My Donut.

(Donut's point of view)

Maybe I should tell him that I love him, because I do. And I just banged him. I'm sure he'll understand. He can also be my boyfriend if he wants to be. But I don't know how red or blue will react."Caboose, after what we just did. Would it be an appropriate thing to tell you that I love you?" Caboose puts his fingers in my blond hair and says,"Yes, because I love you a lot."He squeezes me with his muscles and kisses me softly on my forehead."Well I love you too."

I start putting on my boxers and pants ,"Caboose, we've been up here for a few hours. We should head back." Caboose puts a pouty look on his face and puts out his hand. I help him up and hand him his pants and boxers.

After our under clothes are back on and I hug him tightly, he does the same. I break our tight hug and look into his eyes,"Caboose, I want you to be mine, I want to hold you and belong to you, I want to spend as long as I can with you. Will you be my boyfriend, even though we are on opposite sides. I love you." Caboose looks at me with loving eyes and squeezes my hand,"Only if we get to drink the orange juice that I asked for earlier." He smiles in the cutest way and smacks me with a kiss. He turns around to pick up his armor and I smack his butt. He turns around with a silly expression on his face and sticks out his tongue.

We put our armor back on. And started heading back. I think the guys at Red base already know I'm gay, but to have them find out about Caboose and I would be drastic. But I've read Romeo and Juliet and I don't want to die. I'm going to have to tell them.