Chapter 1.

When i get to her place she opens the door in just a top and a thong . she moves aside and lets me in . I was upset and crying so when she sees that, her expression changes.

"whats wrong ? " she asked me. Her eyes full of

. I was sobbing so she turned around and walked to the bathroom putting on the shower as she knows i like to take showers when I'm upset . She comes back and takes my hand leading me into the bathroom that was already hot and humid . She took of my jumper and leg gins , exposing me and staring at me in just my bra and knickers . Lust filled the atmosphere as she took of my remaining clothes , leaving me in all my glory . She got down on her knees making me look down and see she is covering my stomach in light kisses . she then took her hand and put it between my thighs on my center feeling that I am soaked and seeing my juices running down my legs she took off her remaining clothes and we stepped into the shower .

We were both soaking under the hot steamy water as we kissed and fondled each other. she then got on her knees and spread my soaking thighs apart , she took her finger and slowly started to pump in & out of my tight sex making me moan out in ecstasy . She added two more fingers and pumped in & out of me faster and faster . She used her other hand to rub my sensitive bud making me moan out in absolute bliss as i came on her hands . She sucked my cum off her fingers and cleaned my pussy off with her tounge sending waves of pleasure through my body . We then washed each others bodies and got out of the shower . We dried ourselves off in her bedroom and we cuddled naked under the soft blankets until we fell asleep .