Meeting the band

( pic of sky above just swipe)
My name is skylar but I go by sky for short I'm 24 and I live in Hollywood . I have pin straight hair that is a platinum blonde and reaches to middle of my back. I am 5,10 I'm taller than most of my family and my sister is 6,0 so she's my next landmark to beat for height in my family. I have electric blue eyes with yellow at the tops of my pupils and I have fair skin yet I'm tan because it's summer.
I was wearing my black denim shorts and Vans of the wall tank top that was black and of course vans that were maroon (a/n if you don't know what maroon is its a shade of dark red :3)
I was sitting in my new car which was a black Camaro I was in the passengers seat because my grandma wanted to drive. Wait your grandma yah she may be old but she's not your cookies and milk grandma. She loved adventure when she was young and she still does now and the thing is I don't even know how old she is! And my two nieces where in the back seat April was four and you guessed it her birthday is in April my other nieces name is lily because her moms favorite flowers are lilies and she's two.

We went to the capital to walk around the shops on state street then after that we were going to go to the butterfly garden. to be honest I fucking hate butterflies. They scare the shit out of me. but since it was my car my grandma let me drive around the Capitol we just got to a stoplight that turned green when a guy tried to run across the cross walk and that ended up with me lightly hitting him. ' What the hell ' I thought.
" grandma stay in here". She just nodded and closed her eyes. Man she must be tired.

I got out of my car and walked around to the front were a guy was sitting on the ground laughing he looked familiar but I didn't have time for this.
" what the hell are you laughing for?" I asked worriedly ' maybe I hit his head '
"Sorry my friends dared me to run across the street." He said still laughing
" are your friends fucking crazy! Why would you do that!" I yelled. Hey I was a badass too but with La traffic your going to get yourself killed.
" yah they are and I never turn down a dare well some of them but I'm fine don't worry you only hit me with your car."he said looking down but then getting up with a chuckle " nice car by the way.". He said admiring it. ' Well fuck yah it's a nice car it's a fucking Camaro you shit face' I thought to myself.
" any who I'm Jorel." he said sticking out his hand. Then he finally looked at me and his mouth dropped open. Eh I was used to it but when I looked at him he was fucking gorgeous.
" Skylar ." I said as I shook his hand. When I touched his hand my stomach got butterflies. Another reason I fucking hate butterflies. But when we let go they stopped.
" so who are the guys staring at us from across the street " I asked as I pointed to the group of five guys who were just staring at us and whispering to each other.
'Weirdos'
" oh yah their the rest of my band well our band if Aron heard that he'd beat the shit out of me." he laughed and pointed to them.
" you should hang out with us today if your free as an apology for hitting your car with my body." he said looking back to his friends
I froze Jorel wanted to hang out?
" I would love to but my grandma and nieces are in my car." I told him looking back to my car.
" they can come to!" He said " I mean if you want?" He said to cover up how quick he said it
" well my grandma probably wants to nap from watching my nieces all week but her sister works in that building so she could take her home but we would still have the girls if that ok with you and the guys." Jorel said he'd be right back and walked over to his friends and they started talking.
I walked to the passenger side and asked grandma if she wanted me to take the girls for the rest of the day and she said " oh yes I want to go home and take a nap very much!" So she walked to the building were her sister works and bid her goodbyes from afar
" so I'll take it as a yes. " Jorel said as I put two dollars into the parking meter
" yah I have to take my nieces out of the car can you get April out please?" I asked as I went to the other side of the car and got out lily. Wait your gonna hang out with six random guys that could possibly rape you and your nieces? Yes,
Sue me now 😒.
Once I walked over to the other side I saw Jorel and April holding hands and jorels friends walking towards us
" so where to first gi-" Jorel said but was quickly cut off by a guy who was actually not bad looking
" why don't we introduce ourselves first before we go anywhere ." mystery guy said
" hi I'm George but you can call me Johnny." he waved at me and the girls and lily reached out to him and she laughed. Mental aww moment. He picked her up and she started poking his face. Omfg cute.
" and I'm Jordan but you call me Charlie all the damn time." He said
" Charlie there are children!" Johnny yelled
" out the way losers! anyway I'm Aron the best looking one in the group!" He smiled.
' wow cocky much?'
" alright mr self conceited make way. I'm Matthew but you can call me Matt or da kurlzz." he said waving
" cough GAY!" Charlie shouted and started laughing
" auntie what's gay mean?" April asked me. 'Oh shit'
" gay means very happy!" Johnny shouted and then smacked Charlie in the face.
' ha bitch'
" and I'm Dylan but you can call me funny too." He smiled
" and that's everyone! Now we're should we go" Jorel said
" there is a popcorn shop that has all these different flavors of popcorn." I suggested
" do they have caramel corn?" Charlie asked
" yes and personally I think it's the best ever." I told him
" let's go bitc-" he was cut off by Johnny
" Charlie! There are children!" Johnny yelled punching his arm still holding lily in his other arm.
" dude you punch like a girl." Charlie said then ran.
" wait Charlie you don't even know where it is!" I yelled after him.
" oh yah!" He yelled then ran back.
This was going to be an interesting walk....

A/n I know this was a pretty short chapter but this is my first book so please keep reading I'll try to update every week