"I know, I'm sorry. But I really don't mind hanging out only with you. I don't think I'm ready to see the world. I just don't know how to respond to the endless 'I'm sorry' or 'It must be so hard.'." I answered, seriously this time.

"I'm having the same problem, but we can't hide forever." he looked at me.

"Yeah." I replied, looking down.

I'm really not ready. I know how it was at the funeral, where unknown people were hugging me and crying, saying I'm sorry. It made everything even worse. And people saying sorry, was the constant reminder of what happened.

You usually don't say ' I'm sorry.' for something good that happened. You usually say it when you apologize to somebody, which is not a good thing. I never heard someone, saying sorry, for something good they did.

So, sorry, was the remainder that what happened, shouldn't happen. And I swear to god, if the one who's responsible for this, shows up, or they find him or her, both me and Harry will make sure, he rots in guilt.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry interrupted my thinking.

"It has absolutely nothing to do with this, but I'm just curious." he said.

"Okay..." I said a little confused.

"Did you ever have sex with Niall?"

Woha, where is this coming from?

"First of all, I did not. And second, where did you get that? I said annoyed, he stayed quiet.   

"Harry! Talk!" I stood up quickly.

"Umm. Zayn told me, that Niall is bragging about being your guy for comfort sex." he stood up slowly.

"He what?! I can't believe this." I screamed and went inside. I was about to go to Niall's and strangle him. I haven't seen him since the funeral and I know that we aren't that close anymore, but he can't do that.

I started putting my shoes on when Harry walked in.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To that lying piece of shit! I'm going to strangle him, I swear!" I said through my teeth.

"Woha, calm down." he rubbed his neck and a wicked smile appeared on his face. 

The smile, he always had when he did something stupid, just to annoy the shit out of me.

And there, it hit me.

"Harry, you fucking idiot! Aren't we pass that? I thought you've changed, you promised that you won't do that! I can't believe I trusted you!" I screamed at him, punching his chest.

"It was a joke. I wanted to lighten up the mood." he said, grabbing my wrists, making me unable to punch him again.

"A joke? What about your shitty 'knock knock' jokes? Sure they suck, but they would at least make me laugh, this just made me pissed! How can you be so cruel? I thought we became friends, but Harry, you've just proven me wrong." I screamed again.

He remained silent, picking up his shirt from the chair, putting it on.

"Could you please stop with that?! Harry, what did I ever do to you? One second you are the nicest person and the next you start acting like ugh- Just stop acting like a spoiled brat because we have bigger things going on!"

I screamed at him with tears in my eyes.

I knew he can be an idiot but not now, not in time like this. It was too much and god I wanted to slap him.

He was looking at me with those piercing green eyes his expression almost blank now it was his way to talk. I was prepared for whatever storm of swears he prepared for me.