Old Photos ; Chapter one

It was a hot summer day and Cara Rose was in No mood for cleaning ." I hate Cleaning " Cara said to herself as she dusted off the old boxes that she had found in the attic , " OUCH ! " A small box had landed on her foot , being the curious girl she was , she opened the box and felt a cold breeze gently brush past her "huh...weird" she though ... All the windows were closed , she assumed it was just the air conditioning . she looked inside the box And was confused for a moment ... Why did her father have pictures of children in his attic ... The weird part was they weren't of Cara or any of her 4 sisters , she looked through them and thought nothing of it , they were pictures of two little boys in matching outfits , on the back of one of the photos of the boys standing together , there was writing , it said " Alexander & Tomas - last day together 1837 , 8:31 am " what could that mean ? Wondered Cara ... Her father wasn't alive then and the boys didn't look like any of her ancestors , she was getting more and more curious , she looked through the pictures and found another picture with writing on the back this time it said " last smile - Alexander , Tomas , mommy & daddy 8:31 am " It was a family picture , they looked fairly happy ... Cara Found another picture but was confused , there was only one boy in the picture and he wasn't smiling ... He was crying , tears dripping down his face ... And he was standing in front of a ... The words on the building were too small too read from the picture , so she read the back " Alexander saying goodbye for the last time -at the cemetery - 8:31 " she gasped and dropped the picture ,apparently Alexander's brother had died in an accident , the boys had been 8 at the time of the accident . One last picture for today she thought , she found a letter picked it up and read it , dropped it and ran . Written on the letter it said " my dear boy Tomas has died in an accident and we couldn't take the pain . Oh how we miss my baby , We just wanted to see his smile one more time ... So goodbye world " she found a little picture attached to the note , it was of the family ... Being hanged .