The Letters

(Samantha's POV)

School just got out. My friends ; Kendra Levesque, Olivia Baxter, Makya Pearce, Noah Gibbons Salib, Alexis Moffet, Kennedy Bernard and I all decide to go to Sully's for ice cream to celebrate. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself I'm Samantha Smith, just finished my 5th year of schooling at Sussex Elementary School. After Sully's we all decide to go to the mall, while walking over to the mall 7 owls drop out of no where and leave 7 letters in front of us. I'm, as always, the first to react, I drop to the ground and pick them up and read who the letters are addressed to ; all my friends including myself received one, I hand them to everyone and Kendra is the first to open hers. It read :

Dear Miss Kendra Levesque,
We are pleased to inform you that you were accepted to commence your schooling at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry. School starts on September the 1st. Your supply list is included with this letter. You and your friends will be staying with the Weasley's the entire summer break.
Yours sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore
(Headmaster)

She squealed like a 5 year old kid.

"What?" I asked very annoyed. As I was trying to figure out who had sent the letters, it kind of looked like the letters from the Harry Potter movies.

"The letter.... it's from Hogwarts" she stuttered out. I then ripped open my letter and I squealed like a little kid, 5 to be exact, and started to jump up and down. Then I saw it we were going to stay with the Weasley's.... that's when I fainted.

Next thing I know I woke up in an unfamiliar house filled to the brim with red-heads. One saw that I was awake, dammit was all I thought. He called out to his mother. She then enveloped me in a bone-crushing hug - Mrs. Weasley. Now that I was awake, my friends and I introduced ourselves.

"Kendra Levesque" Kendra said breathlessly.

"Alexis Moffet" Alexis said in turn.

Makya being the one who absolutely hates Harry Potter didn't realise who we talking, so as if it didn't matter who knew her name she said "Makya Pearce." And so on and so forth.

By the time it was to tell them my name I was a ball of nerves, so like the dork I am I stuttered like an idiot. "M-m-my n-name is S-S-Samantha Smith." Two of the kids, including the one who told Mrs.Weasley I was awake, started to laugh their asses off.

Suddenly getting all my confidence back, I balled my fists and through gritted teeth I said "If you want to keep that smile I'd stop laughing if I were you." Let's just say that wiped the smile off their faces. Now it was our turn to laugh.

"By the way I'm Fred, and that's George. I'm the cuter one of us." he said with a mischievous grin. I was tempted to say yes you are. I've always preferred Fred over George I guess. All the Weasley's introduced themselves, my favorite next to the twins was Ginny, but I feel bad for her living in a house of full to the brim with boys. My least favorite people of the Weasley clan are Percy, because he's too uptight, and Ron because he seems a bit like a git to me, but he may just grow on me considering that he's in my year.

I think I may have a crush on Fred, but I need to put that aside for right now, I mean he would never go for a girl like me, I'm too tall, lanky, always follows the rules, and I'm always serious.

(Fred's POV)

One of the kids, the that fainted, she is really different. But in a good way. She seems perfect for Gryffindor. I hope she gets in Gryffindor.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

LOOK A WHALE!!! So first chapter :P. Tell me what you think. I forgot to mention that the story will mostly be in Samantha's POV or else Fred's POV. All the characters that I made up are based off of my friends at school.