Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?" Satori asked as I walked past him.

"The restroom." I made a beeline straight to the restroom and did my business. Once I was done, I washed my hands and stared at my reflection in the mirror. "I could be watching some anime right now" I sighed. I dried my hands and left. As I made my way back to the table, I noticed Satori was gone. "Where did he go?" I thought as I sat down. "Probably went to use the restroom too."

I sat there at the table, minding my business until someone who was sitting in a secluded area got up from his table. The man saw me walk into the restaurant with Satori and didn't really think much of it until he passed the table on his way to the restroom to wash his hands. He looked over his shoulder and had a smirk on his face.

"Well, I'll be damned. (Y/n)'s here" Koko thought as he entered the restroom. He walked over to the sink and washed his hands. While he washed his hands, he looked in the mirror and saw two pairs of shoes in one of the stalls. "Must be that guy she came with" he thought as he dried his hands and left.

Koko walked past my table again and stopped. He turned around and stared at my back. Because of the dress I was wearing, he was able to see my tattoo on the back of my left shoulder. "She really does have our tattoo" he thought as he found himself walking back to my table. He reached his hand out and touched my shoulder.

"Satori, can we leave now?" I asked as I turned around to face him. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach when I noticed the person who was touching me was not Satori. It was one of the men from the club. "Oh shit!" I thought. I tried my best not to react like I've seen him before. "Can I help you sir?"

Koko smiled at me and took his hand away from my shoulder. He then walked over to Satori's seat and sat down. "Yes, you can actually."

"Fuck, Satori is my ride home and his dumb-ass is nowhere to be seen!" I thought as I smiled back at the man. "Really?" I titled my head to side. "What can I help you with?"

"Before I answer that question, I should introduce myself." The man still had a smile on his face. "My name is Hajime Kokonoi."

"Nice to meet you." Koko stared at me like he was waiting for something. "Am I suppose to tell him my name? I don't want to do that" I thought. I was now slowly freaking out and wished Satori would hurry up with whatever he was doing. "Umm, I guess it's rude not telling you my name since you told me yours."

"It's okay. I already know your name, (Y/n)."

My heart stopped. "Sir, I think you've mistaken me for someone else with that name" I told him.

"She's lying" he thought as he rested his head in the palm of his right hand. "Maybe I should play along" he continued to think.

"Oh! I think I know why you called me (Y/n), it's because she's my twin sister" I lied, hoping by some weird miracle he would believe the bullshit that was coming out of my mouth right now.

"You're her twin?"

"Haha, yeah. We get mistaken for each other all the time."

"I see." Koko wasn't stupid, but he wanted to see how far I was going to go with this lie of mine. "So you weren't the girl I gave a huge stack of money to that night at the club?"

I shook my head no. "I'm pretty sure it wasn't me and it was my twin you gave that money to."

"Okay then, mind telling me your name then?"

"It's (fake name)."

"She could have came up with a better name than that" Koko thought.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. "Well it was nice talking to you Mr. Kokonoi." I stood up and got ready to leave.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Yeah, my ride is waiting for me."

"You mean the guy who's fucking the blonde in the bathroom?" Koko raised an eyebrow at me.

"So that's where he ran off to" I thought. "I hope your dick falls off" I mumbled and texted Sumiko to come pick me up.

"Some boyfriend he is" Koko commented.

I let out a laugh. "Don't make me laugh, we're far from the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing."

"She's not hesitating to talk to me anymore" Koko thought as he noticed my changed in behavior. "So (fake name), why did you come here with a guy like that?" Koko thought this might give him a chance to learn more about me.

"I promised him one date in exchange for..." I stopped myself before I finished my sentence. "Wait, I shouldn't say anything else about this" I thought. "Yeah, I promised him a date. That's all."

Koko stood up and walked over to me. He looked me up and down, grabbing my hand and planting a kiss on the back of it. I would be laying if I said this small interaction didn't stir up some butterflies. "If it was me, I wouldn't let a beautiful girl sit here all alone" Koko said looking me in the eyes.

"Don't fall for it, (Y/n)" I told myself as Koko let go of my hand. I was about to make a comment on what he said when I saw two figures walk over to us. My face instantly had a frown on it with a hint of disgust. "Didn't know it takes thirty minutes to take a shit." I glared at Satori and the girl behind him. "I also didn't know you needed help wiping your ass too."

"Well you know how it is when you start watching videos on your phone" Satori lied.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Question, Satori, why does barbie over here have your sunglasses on her face?"

Satori looked at the girl and quickly snatched his sunglasses off her face. "She must have stole them from the table."

"Yeah right." I let out sigh and texted Sumiko that she didn't need to pick me up after all. "Just pay the bill and take me home." I turned around and walked out the restaurant.

Koko clicked his tongue in annoyance and started to walk away before Satori said something to him. "Why were you over here talking to (Y/n)?"

"I just thought I would keep a beautiful girl company."

"Well she's mine" Satori told Koko.

Koko laughed a bit. "Not for long" and he went back over to his table. Koko sat down and pulled out his phone, calling someone. "Kakucho, I found (Y/n)."

"You did? Where is she?" Kakucho asked on the other line of the phone call.

"She's currently leaving that new restaurant that opened up downtown about a week ago."

"Wait, isn't that where you are currently?"

"Yeah?"

"So that means you at least passed her or something, right?"

"I did. I even had a conversation with her" Kakucho couldn't believe how nonchalantly Koko was making this out to be. "But she claimed I had her mistaken with a twin sister she has."

"Twin? The background information we have on her didn't mention she had a twin."

"I know. I just thought it was amusing how she tried to lie to me."

Kakucho let out a sigh. "I'm sending Ran and Rindou to your location so you can bring her back with you." Kakucho thought about sending Sanzu at first because he knew he wouldn't hesitate to grab me, but he also realize that Sanzu had it out for me and that wouldn't go too well.

"I'm pretty sure she'll be gone by the time they get here" Koko told Kakucho as he looked back over at the table I was formerly sitting at. "Anyways, I'm going to go back to finishing my meal." Koko hanged the phone up and put it away. He knew he could have easily taken me back with him if he wanted to, but he wanted to see how long I could keep up avoiding/escaping them. "She's bound to end up getting caught by us sooner or later."