Wait who?

Y/n's pov:

"Are you sure you're alright, Y/n?" Opera-san asked with much worry. 

"Of course I am." I scratched the back of my head. "Singing just makes me nervous and before I knew it, I was walking back home." I said nervously and awkwardly laughed. 

"Alright. Well if you need anything, make sure to ask me." He said assuredly. 

I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. I smiled and came a bit closer and patted his head. "Thanks, Opera-san." It was quite a wholesome scene. Tints of pink formed on our cheeks. 

"M." Opera-san replied shyly. 

I went back to my room and thought about how I could beat that old geezer up. "Aha! I'll just use the classic 'betcha never had a girlfriend huh! hwahwahwa'." That's right...no...that's wrong. He looks like the type to ignore girls. 

I sighed and slept it off. 

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the horrendous alarm clock Iruma gave me. I got up and prepared myself. I walked out my room as Opera-san greets me. "Ohayo, Y/n."

"Ohayo, Opera-san!" I walked over to him and patted his head. And again, he looked down shyly. 

"Have breakfast." He said.

"Oh! I don't eat breakfast. Tell Iruma not to wait for me." I said.

"Oh. I see." his ears drooped. I giggled and patted him again. 

"Alright. Have a good day!" he said with a smile. 

I waved at him, said my bye-byes to chair-demon because I was going ahead early. Then I took a long walk to Babyls. 

I finally arrived at the front doors of the school. I walk inside and head to the faculty. I see Balam-sensei and greet him. "Balam-senseiiii!!" I waved. 

"O-Ohayo, Y/n!" he waved back. 

"So we're the only ones here, huh." I looked around.

"It's 4:30 in the morning. No one would be here that early." he said.

"So why are you here this early?" I asked.

"I slept here." he said shyly as he scratched the side of his head with his index finger. He then suggested we go to his room[where he does his research and stuff] and talk about humans.

He showed me around and told me his theories and stories about humans and whatnot. Even if he wears a mask, I could still see he's smiling a lot and having fun. We then sat down for tea. "Balam-sensei...I have something to tell you, but you cannot tell anyone." I said firmly.

"W-what is it." 

I looked deep in his eyes. "I'm human." 

His eyes widened in shock. He stayed silent for about 8 minutes and the first words that came out of his mouth were, "Could I touch you?" but when he realized what he said, he froze and his cheeks grew redder than tomatoes. Well, I kind of expected this because Iruma told me what it was like when he confessed too. "Sure!" I said with a smile. I pulled out my hand and placed it in front of him. He slowly placed his hand in front of mine and touched me. After he touched my hand, he squirmed out of pure excitement. It was cute. We both laughed and for a long while, we talked about humans and earth. 

It was already 5:13 am. We hear a knock on the door. "Ehem!" a voice said. Balam-sensei opened the door. I greeted. "Ohayo, I'm Y/n L/n." and smiled.

Both Balam-sensei and the other teacher gave each other confused looks.