Chapter 5: Two New Students at Forks High School

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'll have something to eat."

Jasper smiled down at her before he cupped her cheek in his large cold hand before placing his forehead on hers.

"Can I kiss you, Andronika?"

Andy smiled up at him before getting onto her tippy toes and kissed him for an answer. This was their first kiss to start to seal the mating bond, they would complete the bond once they had sex with one another. As the kiss became more heated Andy wrapped her arms around Jasper's neck, pulling him closer to her while Jasper placed his hands on her waist to pull her as close to him as possible. When Andy began to run out of air she slowly and reluctantly pulled away.

"Wow, that was amazing," Andy breathed out, panting slightly from their heated makeout session.

"I could kiss you forever," Jasper said, "But let's get you some food."

Taking her hand in his larger one Jasper led Andy to the kitchen where Esme, Alice, Rose, and her three other mates were. Upon seeing the young huntress Esme smiled at her.

"There you are Andy, Dean texted me and told me to make sure you eat something and TRY to sleep tonight,"Alice said missing her mate.

"That's so Dean, if it wasn't for him or Sam sometimes I'd get so wrapped up in a case that I'd forget to eat or even sleep." Andy said as Esme placed a plate of spaghetti and garlic bread in front of her.

"Here you go sweetheart," Esme said, smiling warmly at the young girl she considered to be another daughter.

Andy smiled at the mother like vampire and dug in to her food. Halfway through eating Andy's phone began to ring in her jeans pocket. Sighing Andy pulled out her phone to see Dean calling, playing Stairway to Heaven.

"HEY BIG BRO," Andy said as she put the phone on speaker as she placed it on the counter.

"HEY SIS, GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WOMEN IN WHITE?" Dean asked.

"A WHITE LADY OR A WOMAN IN WHITE IS A STRAIGHT HAIR, TYPICALLY DRESSED IN A WHITE DRESS OR SIMILAR GARMENT, REPORTEDLY SEEN IN RURAL AREAS AND ASSOCIATED WITH LOCAL LEGENDS ARE FOUND OF TRAGEDY. WHITE LADY LEGENDS ARE FOUND IN MANY COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD. COMMON TO MANY OF THESE LEGENDS IN AN ACCIDENTAL DEATH, MURDER, OR SUICIDE, AND THE THEME OF LOSS, BETRAYAL BY A HUSBAND OR FIANCÉ, AND UNREQUITED LOVE.*" Andy explained, her dinner long forgotten.

"WE BELIEVE THAT THIS WOMAN NAMED CONSTANCE IS A WOMAN IN WHITE WHOS KILLING THESE MEN." Sam said.

"WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S HER?"

"WELL FOR STARTERS, HER HUSBAND WAS UNFAITHFUL TO HER, AND WHEN SHE FOUND OUT SHE KILLED HER TWO CHILDREN BEFORE KILLING HERSELF." Dean said.

When the Cullens heard this they were all shocked to hear that a mother would kill her children.

"WELL DID YOU SALT AND BURN THE CORPSE ?"

"SHE WAS CREMATED, BUT SHE'S STILL HAUNTING THE AREA." Sam said.

"MAYBE YOU NEED TO BRING HER SPIRIT, I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE BRING HER HOME." Andy said.

"YOU KNOW SIS, THAT COUKD WORK. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES." Sam said.

"OKAY GUYS, BYE." Andy said as she hung up with her older brothers.

"How could a mother think of killing her own children?" Esme asked appalled, she had told Andy her story of when Carlisle found her at a morgue after she had thrown herself off a cliff.

"The shock of finding out her husband's unfaithfulness sent Constance into a fit of histaria where she snapped, killed her two children, then out of guilt for what she did Constance killed herself by throwing herself off the bridge where her ghost is seen the most." Andy explained, "Betrayal can cause a woman who is nothing but in love and faithful to do stupid things."