˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 005

Start from the beginning

"Do they hurt?" He asked in a mixture of cold yet concerned tone.

"N-no.."

"Did you got all this by trying to kill a little roach?"

It's out of anger rage and emotional breakdown dude. What's this an interrogation?!

"Yes." He hums as an answer, he glared at me as if stabbing my soul, I stiffen at that holding my breath. He was about to speak when I cut him off. "Y/N is very sorry for breaking the plates and glasses. Y/N will accept any punishment Papa would give!" I shouted.

Lol.

(Y/N is too pressured and stressed in her current life that she wanted to end it. And since like they said suicide is a Spiritual sin she chooses to get killed by this devil instead.)

I close my eyes tightly waiting for him to do cruelty on me yet it never came. I only felt his touch on my forehead, he flicked me. After a few seconds, I slowly opened my eyes expecting I'd see heaven.

Yet I only saw his butt, walking out of the room.

dEsgUstAng.

I watch in guilt as I saw all the servants leaving the estate.

My jaws fall flat on the ground when I heard that all of the servants working here were kicked out by Muzan. And the reason was:

'I pay you all pouches of money yet you all can't even clean properly. Just a while ago she saw a roach in the kitchen. What kind of maids are you when you can't even keep those nasty insects out of this household?!'

(Y/N was so guilty that her soul left her body. But comically it went back when she thought about something)

Wait a minute. Those are the maids that mistreated me.

#DesUrbB

But... Marie is a servant and so are the others that treated me nicely and cared for me, some even spoiled me with food and chocolates... Did Muzan..?

"PAPA! PAPA!" I shouted running through the halls. "PAPAAA!!" I burst into his office door, well it was more of a lab if I'm the one you're asking.

"What."

"D-did you fire all the maids?" I asked

"You want me to set them all to fire?" He asked, he thought for a sec before shrugging. "I'll order Gyutaro to burn them to crisp—"

Jesus Christ—

"No. Y/N means; did Papa kick out all the maids? Even Marie?" You stated.

"No. Only the ones who mistreated you." He stated as he was working on some scientific shit the author is too tired to even search

Huh?
How did he know...?

"When I was away, Akaza often mentions that the bug is being mistreated. I ordered them to list out who those are." He explained

So that's why Akaza is always visiting me every now and then.

HE'S A SPY!

Did he care for me?

No! Y/N stop. This is Muzan Kibutsuji. There is no way he'll be kind and will even care about your well-being. He is cruel! He is a villain!

As I'm in a battle of thinking I didn't notice Muzan approaching me. "Give me your hand" he stated, surprisingly it wasn't demanded this time.

I gently open my palms still covered in bruises and wound, putting my 2-year-old hands into his care.

"This will hurt a bit." He mutter as he rubbed an ointment into my wound. I closed my eyes and whine in pain mentally because fucking shet it hurts!!

As I open my eyes the wound was now healed. I looked up to Muzan to see him looking away then an unexpected happened...

He gently pats my head.

"Be careful."

The moment I blinked I was now in my room. My thoughts were full. I was frozen.

Impossible. Is Muzan actually treating me as his beloved daughter?

' only the ones that mistreated you. '

' ordered Akaza to list who those are. '

' the bug is being mistreated '

I widen my eyes. I felt warm and cozy on the inside, as if, I was touched.

By how he behaved when he saw my hands all bloody.

By how he threw out the ones who are being cruel to me.

Is he actually being a loving father to me?

Suddenly Became The Demon King's Daughter