Monty x Y/N

"~⭐" means that Monty is speaking "~❤️" means that Y/N is speaking

As I was about to leave Monty runs infront of the doors and pins me to the wall. "~⭐You're not going to leave after teasing me like that~"  "~❤️ what do you mean.." "~⭐ when you wiggled like that~" I remember when I wiggled because his beld was poking me "~❤️WAIT WHAS THAT YOUR-" "~⭐Mmmm now you understand~" he lifts up my chin with his hand and starts to lick my neck all over. I have never felt so good in my life, me against the wall Monty all over me it couldn't have been better.

After a few seconds he moves up to my mouth and kisses me. I put my hands on the back of his head and pull hims closer makeing his tongue go deeper. He stops for a second and picks me and I wrap my legs around his waist. We makeout for a few minutes and I start to feel my underwear get wet, "~⭐ really I haven't even done anything and you're already a mess~" He rips my clothes off and throws my legs over his shoulders. He starts to slip his long tongue into my pussy filling it with saliva, it's was so good i screamed but he covered my mouth "~⭐ someone is going to hear you hot stuff, so keep it down for the both of us~" all i could say is "mhm" with his larg hand covering my mouth. it was honestly so hot, i wanted it to last forever. he brought me to the bathroom in the back and started pounding his dick into me it was so good i almost couldn't handle it. his dick was so large and long yet i was so tight even he was grunting. i could tell he was enjoying it and so was i. but then something happened... Freddy walked in monty immediately stopped and talked to him. not a second later they both came over whiped out their dicks and stared fucking the shit out of me it was like heaven freddy in my ass and monty in the front in couldn't have been better..

(creators note) people I'm so sorry i didn't update I've just been so busy so this is the last part your getting i hope you liked it <3

words: 394