"Ok Tian, allow her. There is no difference between skip classes and sleeping in the class. She won't concentrate her lesson, so allow her to skip classes" Sheng suddenly said.

"Hey, shut up" I shouted. My brothers and Sheng smiled at me. I don't know why they are smiled at me. I stared at them angrily.

"Tom, but what Sheng said true, right?" my brother too kidding me. I didn't expect this from my brother. He is totally changed.

"Get lost" I said to them angrily and came inside. I went to my place angrily and sat. But I noticed everyone staring at me.

At that time Sheng came inside and shouted "Shorty, after the class come there". I am angry at him. So I teared the paper in my note and throw at him.

"Get out!" I shouted at him and lied in the table. At that time I saw some shadow near me. I lift my head up and saw them. 

They all are my classmate, but I didn't know their name. I smiled at them, but in return they stared at me. I don't know why?

Then they introduce them one by one. "Hi, I am Peng" "Hi, myself Wang" "Hello, myself Xixi" "Hi, myself Ting" "Hello, I am Jian".

Later I introduce myself to them "Hi, I am Meng". They didn't give any response to me. They all again continued to stared at me.

It's almost 5 minutes, but till now they stared at me. Then I asked "Hello, is there anything on my face? or are you guys want to ask me anything?".

Once I asked these they looked each other. Then Peng asked "Hey, did you know them? how?". After that only I know something suspicious.

I think some one in the group had a crush in my brother or Sheng. That's why they asked these to me. They are jealous about me.

I smiled at them and said "Yes, I know them". I just want to play with them, that's why I didn't say anything clearly.

Once I said these Xixi raised her voice and asked "You know them, how?". I smiled at them and said "One of them in that gang is my brother, so I know them all".

"What? brother? who? is it Cheng? Ming? or Sheng?" Xixi aske with very curious. I totally enjoyed to play with them.

Thank god, before I say my brother name bell rang. It was a Chinese class. Some of the students standing in the hallway.

Once they hear the bell, they came rushing inside to the classrooms. Chinese sir enter the class. Class monitor asked us to greet him.

We all stand and greeted them. After that we sit back in our place. They too went to their place. But their eyes are within me.

Chinese sir started to teach. He asked us to open the book and turn to page 6. But I didn't bring Chinese book. Even I bring that, there is no use.

I took one of my book outside from the bag and put it on the table. Then I did the usual thing, that is I lied on the table and slept.

Sir didn't noticed me, I continued my sleeping. The funniest thing is, I didn't know when he left the class. I went to deep sleep.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my classmate stood near me. I immediately stand up from my seat and looked at them.

One of the boy asked me "Are you awake? did you had a nice sleep?". I give a confusing glare at them. I stand up from my seat and looked at them clearly.

Then I takes a step back from them. "Hey, stop. Who is your brother?" the voice came from my back side. I didn't know who asked this.

I sneers and enjoying their curious. Finally I start to reveal the truth, but before I say Cheng ge came to my class "Tom, it's late. Your brother is waiting for you".

I saw everyone getting anger at me. But I loved this. I immediately put my books in the locker and grabbed my empty back with me.

One of them said "Hey, is she crazy? she put all her book in the locker and grabbed empty bag to her house". Everyone sneers at me.

They find out that, Cheng ge is not my own brother. So Ming or Sheng only remain left. But I don't know why they didn't include Tian?

What's wrong with my brother? why didn't they Tian name? At first I didn't think about that, later only I had a thought.