"I really hate her sometimes" I said to Amelia.

"Phu-lease, you love her" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"You're right" I said while chuckling.

"So, how about that deadline?" Amelia said reminding me of the report.

"Right the deadline" I said and went to sit on my chair to start working.

Day had pass with them busy, until it was time to get home.

Night time...

AMELIA

We are now walking the cool night street of Pine Ridge after finishing our report. Javi insisted on walking me home because my scooter broke down last week and I haven't had the time to get it fixed so I've been walking for the past few days.

I saw that we were nearing my house, I can already see our lights from outdoor when Javi spoke.

"So this is your stop" he said smiling while looking at my house.

"Yeah I guess" I said, not really knowing what to say. I was about to thank him but be interrupted me.

"Amelia..." he started but I can see through him that he is struggling to get out his words. I looked at him as if encouraging him to continue.

"I...Do you like Ollie?" he finally manage to speak up. I was kinda shocked at his question. I can see that he was becoming nervous every seconds passed that I still haven't said anything.

"I mean...nevermind it was a stupid question, forget I said anythi-" he started rumbling obviously embarrassed. I cut him off.

"Javi it's okay" I said and hold his hand to stop his rumbling. It seems to work because he shut up and looked down at my hand touching his.

"Why do you wanna know tho?" I asked softly still looking at straight. I can see the hesitation written all over his face.

"It's just that...he...sometimes flirts with and I just thought you had a thing for each other" he said solemnly.

"Javi...I" I tried to say. He was looking at me expectantly. Waiting for my answer.

"You like him" it wasn't a question, but the way he said it made me stop. There's just something in his voice that I couldn't pin point. I can sense regret...jealousy? And his eyes, the way he look at me with those sad, hurt eyes.

"I don't like him" I said, this time without hesitation. And he was shocked by that statement.

"I don't like Ollie, because I...already like someone else" I said while looking him straight in the eyes. Hoping he would get what I'm trying to say. That it was him, it was him even from the very first beginning. The first time I saw him with his harmonica, the moment he spoke about buying a keytar with his lovely voice. Call it a cliché moment or whatever but it was love at first sight I guess. And until now, that feeling never change.

"Oh" is the only answer I got. Now I'm contemplating whether to tell him or not about those feelings. I know I had so many chances to tell him but I just can't seem to find the right moment. But now I think is that moment.

"I-it's you Javi, you ARE that someone. I like you" there, I said it. There's no going back now.

JAVI

I don't know what to say. I wasn't really expecting her to like me back but yet here we are. She just confess to me and I don't know whether to cry or laugh because she likes me too!

"I...I like you too Amelia" I said blushing. My face must look like a tomato at this point.

"Really?" she asked softly smiling. Maybe not expecting the feelings to be mutual.

"Yeah, I've like you for a while now I just couldn't get the chance to tell because..." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Ollie" she said while chuckling. I just laugh too because this was so silly. We like each other! And I couldn't be more happier.

"So...do you..? Do you maybe...wanna go out with me sometime?" I asked, taking the chance to ask her out.

"Are you asking me on a date Garcia?" she asked teasing me.

"Well...if you wanted to call it a date then yes" I said smiling at her waiting for her response.

"If that's the case then, I believe you've got yourself a date" she said grinning at me widely.

"Okay, cool uhm...Saturday maybe?" I asked.

"Saturday it is" she said and did something that caught me off guard.

She kissed me!

On the cheek. She kissed me on the cheek and I'm now blushing madly, I can feel all the blood on my face and I'm sure looked like I just ate a bag of peppers.

"Goodnight Javi" she said and started walking on her doorstep.

"Goodnight Amelia" I said smiling and waving slightly at her. And I started walking my way home.

When I got home I was still smiling like an idiot and then Izzy interrupted me.

"Well someone's happy" she said teasingly. I just looked at her and smile.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing, just had a wonderful night" I said shrugging my shoulders still smiling and started walking towards my room.

"Oh and by the way...thank you Izzy" I said and proceed to my room. She was confused as to what I am thanking her about and started telling me to comeback and tell her what just happened.

"Hey I'm asking you...Javi get back here!" she yelled calling my name but I was already half way through shutting the door. I laid down on my bed still smiling and closed my eyes, thinking about her and our date, my night just got even more better.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so, this has been sitting in my draft for a while now because I can't focus on it. But here it is, finally done! It's not much but I think I did okay😂

If you have any plot suggestions please feel free to drop it down on the comments. Thank you❤️❤️❤️

Skyland2704 and Topofthewinx hope you like it🖤💖

#JavElia4Evah